ZedzDead
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• ZedzDead
      ZedzDead replied to the thread North Yorkshire.
      Spotted a Metallic blue 260Z 2+2 with a Morgan behind it on my last visit
    • ZedzDead
      ZedzDead replied to the thread 280Z Nearly there !.
      Cheers Jon I'm pleased with it !
    • ZedzDead
      ZedzDead replied to the thread North Yorkshire.
      Thanks you lot will be sure to be in touch !
    • ZedzDead
      ZedzDead reacted to DaveF's post in the thread North Yorkshire with Like Like.
      As soon as the weather improves...and my motor comes back from the paint shop....
    • ZedzDead
      ZedzDead reacted to Makesy's post in the thread North Yorkshire with Like Like.
      I'm not too far, just near Leeds. My Zs don't run (at the mo) but I'd happily come to a meet in something else. The Motorist is great...
    • ZedzDead
      ZedzDead reacted to AD240Z's post in the thread North Yorkshire with Like Like.
      Id have been tempted but away this weekend . I might have a look down late rin the year if theres something on
    • ZedzDead
      ZedzDead reacted to Mr Ex Jnr's post in the thread North Yorkshire with Like Like.
      fancy coming over to the oil can cafe am Holmfirth West Yorkshire
    • ZedzDead
      ZedzDead reacted to DaveF's post in the thread North Yorkshire with Like Like.
      Morning, I'm in Manfield which is around 20 minutes from Richmond. Bought my 260Z last year and looking forward to so Dales driving this...
    • ZedzDead
      ZedzDead reacted to AD240Z's post in the thread North Yorkshire with Like Like.
      Hello - I’m near Northallerton . It’s fairly quiet - there’s a blue 2+2 around but always heading in the opposite direction !? I...
    • ZedzDead
      Had a couple of drives round the block following 3-4 years off the road. Blown away with how well these cars drive. Few little jobs to...
      • 20220307_104106.jpg
      • 20220307_104350.jpg
      • PASSENGER SIDE .jpg
      • DRIVERS SIDE .jpg
      • 20220307_104212.jpg
    • ZedzDead
      ZedzDead posted the thread North Yorkshire in Yorkshire.
      Much going on Z wise in the Richmond N Yorkshire area ? Wife's moved already I'm on my way in a few months from down Sarf :-)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…