J
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• J
      Joe-99 replied to the thread 1973 240z Leaded Or Unleaded Fuel.
      Yeah, just wanted to know if i'd be wasting my time taking the head off Thank you
    • J
      Joe-99 replied to the thread 1973 240z Leaded Or Unleaded Fuel.
      Ah right, I plan to use it quite a lot, so worth getting the head off it for some new valve seats?
    • J
      Hello all, currently restoring a 1973 240z from Texas and just want to know if the engine can run on unleaded fuel without any issues...
    • J
      Joe-99 replied to the thread Audio options.
      Sorry for some reason i didn't see these replies, that's great thank you so much!
    • J
      Joe-99 posted the thread Emissions 240z in General.
      Hi All I have a 1973 240z from texas which i am currently restoring and wanted to know how much of the emissions fuel pipe need to be...
    • J
      Joe-99 replied to the thread Seal kits.
      That's great thank you so much!
    • J
      Did you just use a general rubber seal?
    • J
      Ooh okay! Thank you very much! Yeah one side is out of shape and slightly rotten
    • J
      Joe-99 posted the thread Flocked Dash in Bodywork & Interior.
      Hello Does anyone have any photos of a 240z flocked dash, I need to get mine repaired and was thinking of getting it flocked at the...
    • J
      Joe-99 replied to the thread Registering 240z import.
      okay thank you i will look into it!
    • J
      Ah right, who would i speak to about getting a letter with proof of build date?
    • J
      i have spoken to someone from the DVLA and they said they don't understand why its being rejected as i have everything i need there, but...
    • J
      ah yeah no chance of that i don't think 😅 ill have to try and work around it and see what i can do, thank you very much for the info and...
    • J
      Joe-99 posted the thread Seal kits in Bodywork & Interior.
      Hi Was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere i can get the lower seal for the windows in the doors, it runs along the chrome at the...
    • J
      Joe-99 posted the thread Audio options in Electrical.
      Hello I have a 1973 240z from texas and i am currently restoring it and wondered if there is anything out there to modernise the audio...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…