Fosworth
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Fosworth
      Fosworth reacted to jonbills's post in the thread Rear brake upgrade with Like Like.
      tar brakes? you could get shoes with upgraded friction material for a lot less than the prices and faff of a disc brake setup that works...
    • Fosworth
      Fosworth reacted to Albrecht's post in the thread Rear brake upgrade with Like Like.
      Possibly not the direct answer to your question, but I recommend you revert to stock drum brakes on the rear for a predominantly...
    • Fosworth
      Fosworth reacted to Fairlineguy's post in the thread Throttle bodies with Like Like.
      Jenvey Heritage here is my own experience Last year I ran my engine with a original 280z single plenum intake manifold the engine was...
    • Fosworth
      Fosworth reacted to peter_s's post in the thread Throttle bodies with Like Like.
      I think the main thing you get i drivability and reliability. Some extra HP is a bonus, but not the main thing, carbs like Webers are...
    • Fosworth
      Fosworth reacted to peter_s's post in the thread Throttle bodies with Like Like.
      Sure, but I do find the Jenveys for around 200GBP new on ebay. But you have valid points. I'm very happy with my Jenveys, and the fact...
    • Fosworth
      Fosworth replied to the thread Throttle bodies.
      Perhaps it would have been better to not make such comments in the first place if you had no intention of backing them up. I still...
    • Fosworth
      Oh, I thought it would be nice for the others on here to see the problem and save themselves wasting money.
    • Fosworth
      I didn't know that. What doesn't work ?. I am very close to buying a set for my 280Z so need to know before spending any money.
    • Fosworth
      Well said.
    • Fosworth
      Is there a reason for you saying that ?. I have used them on a couple of engines now and they work really well. They also seem good...
    • Fosworth
      Those are basically the same price? Not a huge difference. The Jenveys are built to a very high standard. Very good quality parts and...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…