Aerialmark
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• Aerialmark
      Aerialmark replied to the thread Spare wheel.
      Well the wheel arrived today so I tried it on the front with the thought that if it goes on and misses the calliper it will fit the rear...
      • IMG_7392.jpg
      • IMG_7391.jpg
    • Aerialmark
      On the advert it just said infinity but the rim size and the numbers matched the American one that was for sale (N063-840) The only...
    • Aerialmark
      Aerialmark reacted to TB24O's post in the thread Caffine and machine with Like Like.
      Hi all, the weather was sunny and dry so took 240 down to Stratford upon avon for a run to Caffine and machine. What a great afternoon...
    • Aerialmark
      My car has gone into the garage today ( took it yesterday teatime ) for new springs and new front brake pipes. After looking at the car...
    • Aerialmark
      Aerialmark replied to the thread Electric Z at the NEC.
      I drove a friends Kia Soul EV, whilst it looked like I was onboard the starship enterprise with a vision overload I felt disconnected (...
    • Aerialmark
      Aerialmark replied to the thread Electric Z at the NEC.
      The first electric vehicle with 4 wheels I plan on driving is in about 15 years will be a mobility scooter to get me to my garage and...
    • Aerialmark
      Aerialmark reacted to toopy's post in the thread Electric Z at the NEC with Like Like.
      And Ive yet to see a mainstream article explaining exactly how end of life batteries are recycled and at what cost, all we ever hear...
    • Aerialmark
      Aerialmark reacted to MCBladeRun's post in the thread Electric Z at the NEC with Like Like.
      I'm of the thinking that people are going to be stung by adopting a technology in its infancy. I have a vested interest in it from a...
    • Aerialmark
      Managed to get one. It’s says it’s for an Infinity but it’s 145/70/18 and it looks the same. The seller on eBay couldn’t confirm it...
      • 7522E5CD-2246-4222-AFD2-95018F878DE4.png
      • A1FBB88B-034D-4413-932B-BE2B9650EDC5.png
      • 14634193-7249-437F-9BDC-78516472D9E6.png
      • 21DC922D-D98A-44C5-8693-26DEC9273AA4.png
    • Aerialmark
      Aerialmark reacted to Robbie J's post in the thread Spare wheel with Like Like.
      the Akebono brakes are only 4 pot but massive (yes have new discs now) 3mm clearance and only certain wheels work like TE37s
    • Aerialmark
      Aerialmark reacted to Rob Gaskin's post in the thread Spare wheel with Like Like.
      Just be careful that they fit a 370Z. I know 370 and 350 wheels have different offsets and 370 brakes are larger.
    • Aerialmark
      Possibly, I’m waiting for a breakers yard to get back to me today as they said they have one and will send a pic. If all else fails...
    • Aerialmark
      Aerialmark reacted to jonbills's post in the thread Spare wheel with Like Like.
      There are loads of 5x14.3 space savers on ebay - surely many will fit?
    • Aerialmark
      Sorry I thought you meant to buy 👍
    • Aerialmark
      Aerialmark reacted to Rob Gaskin's post in the thread Spare wheel with Like Like.
      Yeh but that's what it looks like.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…