Paul_S
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• Paul_S
      Paul_S reacted to blade370's post in the thread 370z airbag light with Like Like.
      I have found an airbag canceller on Nengun Performance website made by Bride so that should sort it out..... Thanks guys!! 🫡
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S reacted to Banshee_240Z's post in the thread Moving from US to UK with my 240Z with Like Like.
      Just got the call that it should be out of customs within a couple hours and will be delivered to me on Tuesday! Good news before the...
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S reacted to uk66fastback's post in the thread 240Z steering wheel - For sale with Like Like.
      I restored mine a couple of summers ago - hand-painted lacquer for the rim and black satin for the spokes. Came out well.
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S replied to the thread 370z airbag light.
      Ah, I may have misunderstood the original question. If you are permanently swapping seats for ones with no air bag then the warning...
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S replied to the thread 370z airbag light.
      I'd have to look back to when I did mine. If Rob's sequence doesn't work then I'll try and dig it out. Just to say, the timing is...
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S replied to the thread Damp garage.
      Yep, I have those in my garage and even keep one in my 370Z because I don't use it too often and the windows can get misted. They do...
    • Paul_S
      Good stuff! That's an investment. I fitted a stainless pipe to mine in 2011 (maybe 2010) and it's been great. Not too loud but fruity...
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S reacted to Aerialmark's post in the thread What did you do to your Z this week? with Like Like.
      New exhaust made and fitted this week. I’ve left the scorpion back box alone and just had the rest made including new Euro 5 cats. It’s...
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S replied to the thread Moving from US to UK with my 240Z.
      Check out https://www.shiply.com/ People bid to ship your goods and you get to choose if you want any of them to do it. I've used the...
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S reacted to Dale's post in the thread What did you do to your Z this week? with Like Like.
      I think it will have been a factory or some other kind of commercial building Rob. It’s now wasteland with a wall all of the way around...
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S reacted to atomman's post in the thread What did you do to your Z this week? with Like Like.
      A quick service on Friday of oil & filter, a check through the brakes & adjust the rear shoes, Then took a trip up the M4 to Esher in...
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S replied to the thread New member.
      Hello and welcome. That looks fine!
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S reacted to shaf00007's post in the thread New member with Like Like.
      Hi I'm new to this forum and just bought my self a datsun 280zx. The car is being delivered tomorrow afternoon hopefully, Was wondering...
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S reacted to Albrecht's post in the thread 1973 240z blue with Like Like.
      @AD240Z I've just recommended your car to a friend. Hopefully he will give you a call to arrange viewing. Good luck!
    • Paul_S
      Paul_S replied to the thread 1973 240z blue.
      I can see the description both on my PC and phone app. Nice mota!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…