toopy
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• toopy
      toopy replied to the thread Another Zed to scratch that itch.
      Neither did i to be honest 👍
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to Robotsan's post in the thread Another Zed to scratch that itch with Like Like.
      Yeah exactly. I just didn't realise it was possible. And I'm interested cos I would rather not cut the tops of the strut towers if I...
    • toopy
      Are they rear strut tower top covers re-purposed?
    • toopy
      I don't think you can hide them as such on an S30, they're either fitted or they're not, unless some sort of cover is available which...
    • toopy
      Camber adjustment plates are usually an optional fitment with coilovers, bit over kill i guess for average road use so most wouldn't go...
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to uk66fastback's post in the thread Here we go again... with Like Like.
      Saw an original condition, brown Chevette at the recent NEC show on one of the stands - those things were so small, unlike a Chevelle.
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread Here we go again....
      I love a Vauxhall Chevette, i had two as first and second cars. This car is actually a Chevelle though, so Chevrolet i believe ;)
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread Biscuits.
      Not much of a biscuit eater to be honest, but when i do i sure as hell don't put them anywhere near a decent cuppa! More of a Fig Roll...
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to AD240Z's post in the thread What sort of man reads playboy|? with Haha Haha.
      I particulary liked "FACT: Nearly one every two men in the US between 18 and 34 in households owning two cars , purchased new...
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to bigh's post in the thread Project "Down under" 240Z - (RB25det) with Like Like.
      Well it has been a while, but the car is now back from paint! The colour is more of a teal colour than green. Now on with the re build.
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread 260Z - over revving on gear change.
      It may also be the carbs are slightly out of balance, an airflow meter is your friend in that respect. Also check the vacuum hose...
    • toopy
      toopy replied to the thread 260Z - over revving on gear change.
      I had a similar thing quite a few years ago now, when driving the revs would regularly stay slightly elevated at idle when stopped in...
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to bobzilla7's post in the thread Wanted 280Z with Like Like.
      I bought Neil's (Fairlineguy) 260Z is a slightly roundabout way.
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to AD240Z's post in the thread 1973 240z blue with Haha Haha.
      👍. I made the effort . You are so right Sean . Working harder and longer to stay still financially is just commonplace these days ...
    • toopy
      toopy reacted to Kieronpollock's post in the thread Best way to refurb sump pan? with Like Like.
      Keep the dosh, let’s just call it an admin fee - have a beer on us in thanks for your efforts
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…