No username? Register here.
Go Back   ZClub.net > Events > Shows & meets (UK)
Click here to advertise with the ZClub

Old 24-04-2017, 09:02 PM
Membership Secretary
Sixth gear

Member 214
By the way folks I think Stewart Middleton is performing on the rally stage in his Sam. He contacted me but was waiting confirmation.

He did it last year and I was the only member who watch (it was ******* down).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4468.JPG (644.9 KB, 26 views)
Old 24-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Z Club member
Fifth gear

Member 472
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Gaskin View Post
By the way folks I think Stewart Middleton is performing on the rally stage in his Sam. He contacted me but was waiting confirmation.

He did it last year and I was the only member who watch (it was ******* down).
He is Rob, spoke to him over the weekend
Old 25-04-2017, 10:48 PM
1978 UK RHD 260z
Second gear

Member 1116
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK240 View Post
Just had the numbers through fro the organisers, I'm not sure how accurate they are but according to them we have 14 cars on Friday, 46 cars Saturday and 29 cars Sunday.

JK
nice turnout... Gazebo looks fantastic!

Tickets received , many thanks Rob.

Woody, u still planning on stopping off at Milton Keynes? Anyone else passing, would be fun to tie up for a convoy.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:57 PM
Z Club member
Third gear

Member 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK240 View Post
Andy Smith is arranging an informal get together on the Saturday night for a few beers at the Castle Inn on the high street in Donington, would be good to have a bit of a social scene in the evening, anyone interested?

He posted the comment below on FB a a little while ago but I realise not everyone on here will see that.

Z fans attending Donington Historic Festival. Who wants to meet up in Donington Castle on the Saturday for a beer or three? Can you let me know so I can arrange numbers. Cheers!
Would quite like to be sociable on the Saturday and get to meet some more people given the opportunity. That being said people staying at Cedars may want to have a few beers there given they wouldn't have to drive. I'll happily go with the flow and see what the mood is on the Saturday.

What sort of time do people usually arrive from on the Saturday?
Old 25-04-2017, 11:18 PM
1978 UK RHD 260z
Second gear

Member 1116
I'll take that as no then.. haha

My ticket states all vehicles must enter the infiled by 11am, exit from 3pm onwards
Old 26-04-2017, 08:39 AM
Z Club member
Fourth gear

Member 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
nice turnout... Gazebo looks fantastic!

Tickets received , many thanks Rob.

Woody, u still planning on stopping off at Milton Keynes? Anyone else passing, would be fun to tie up for a convoy.
Tim happy to meet you at Newport Pagnol services. I'm going on the Sat, looking to arrive at Donnington for about 9.

Membership No 93

1972 240Z
Old 26-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Z Club member
Fourth gear

Woody, Tim, Maxim & anyone else going up the M1.
It looks like a small convoy of Steve Zclub7 & myself is heading north on Saturday morning starting on the M1 at Watford gap(Between junc 16 & 17). Does anybody want to join the train? Suggested meet time 8.30 - 8.45 but don't mind being a bit flexible on that.
Old 26-04-2017, 12:47 PM
Z Club member
Fourth gear

Member 970
Is anyone going up from North London on Saturday morning with an empty seat ?

Mrs.V has roped me in to going to a Bob Dylan gig at the Palladium on Friday night so current plan is to get the train to East Midlands Parkway early Saturday morning or cadge a lift in the unlikely event it fits in with anyone's schedule.

Z is being delivered on truck to services near Donington or EMP so can pick it up and drive in from there.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:05 PM
Z Club member
Fourth gear

Member 970
Or could maybe just get train to Milton Keynes Saturday morning if anyone going near there has a spare seat ?
Old 26-04-2017, 03:48 PM
Z Club member
Fifth gear

Member 472
Hi all

This years location map has just arrived, similar place to usual it seem, see you all there

JK
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DHF - Infield Car Club Parking Map.pdf (701.8 KB, 16 views)
Old 26-04-2017, 03:51 PM
Z Club member
Third gear

Member 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I'll take that as no then.. haha

My ticket states all vehicles must enter the infiled by 11am, exit from 3pm onwards
Lol I didn't quite mean it that way! I'd like to go where ever the socializing is to meet people so count me in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake RAH View Post
Woody, Tim, Maxim & anyone else going up the M1.
It looks like a small convoy of Steve Zclub7 & myself is heading north on Saturday morning starting on the M1 at Watford gap(Between junc 16 & 17). Does anybody want to join the train? Suggested meet time 8.30 - 8.45 but don't mind being a bit flexible on that.
I take it your referring to these services? (link below) If so I'd be happy to meet you. I'm waiting for MR_Tenno to get back to me to confirm whether he needs a lift or is going with Tim however I will be meeting up either way to hand over his ticket. I imagine we'll likely meet at MK beforehand. How does 8.45 at Watford Gap sound?

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search.../data=!3m1!4b1

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisvega View Post
Is anyone going up from North London on Saturday morning with an empty seat ?

Mrs.V has roped me in to going to a Bob Dylan gig at the Palladium on Friday night so current plan is to get the train to East Midlands Parkway early Saturday morning or cadge a lift in the unlikely event it fits in with anyone's schedule.

Z is being delivered on truck to services near Donington or EMP so can pick it up and drive in from there.
Mr_Tenno has priority on my passenger seat subject to confirmation at the minute, however if he decides to go with Tim then I'll have one going spare. Below is a rough copy of my route assuming i'll be passing near somewhere that may work. I'll probably be stopping to meet people at Milton Keynes and Watford Gap by the sounds of it.

Let me know if that's of any assistance and I'll get back to you asap when I know what my passenger situation is...

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/51...52.8305468!3e0
Old 26-04-2017, 05:24 PM
Website member
Third gear

just hello to andy smith for me long time no see
Old 27-04-2017, 12:45 AM
Z Club member
Fourth gear

Member 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody928 View Post

Mr_Tenno has priority on my passenger seat subject to confirmation at the minute, however if he decides to go with Tim then I'll have one going spare. Below is a rough copy of my route assuming i'll be passing near somewhere that may work. I'll probably be stopping to meet people at Milton Keynes and Watford Gap by the sounds of it.

Let me know if that's of any assistance and I'll get back to you asap when I know what my passenger situation is...

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/51...52.8305468!3e0
Thanks Woody a great offer much appreciated, let's wait to hear what Mr.Tenno has planned and take it from there.
Old 27-04-2017, 10:23 AM
Administrator
Third gear

Member 1051
I feel so special! It'll definitely be more fun to travel up with one of you guys and I'm staying over at Cedars so whoever it's the least inconvenience for - I'm guessing that's Tim?
Old 27-04-2017, 10:58 AM
1978 UK RHD 260z
Second gear

Member 1116
MaximG, a meet at Newport Pagnell services sounds good. What time were you thinking of, are you planning on stopping off at Watford Gap? I'm just a few mins from NP services so timing no a problem.

Jake RAH, yep, I’m up for joining the train.

Lol Woody, I know you didn’t.. Just messin!

Last minute change, my son may be coming for either the Saturday or the whole weekend if I can get him into Cedars and he can find someone to dep for him at an event at uni. More than happy to take either Tenno or Chrisvega, but will depend on whether my son is coming. I’ve asked him to let me know by 2pm today and I’ll post up whether I still have a seat as soon as I’ve heard from him.