No username? Register here.
Go Back   ZClub.net > General > Rebuilds and restorations
Click here to visit the Z1 Motorsports website

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-07-2016, 11:10 AM
Woody928's Avatar
Woody928 Woody928 is offline
Z Club member
Third gear
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Surrey
Posts: 397
Member 1093
Just bought our first Z (240Z)

Hi all,

Thought I'd come and sign up on here and say hello, I'm hoping to take advantage of all of the knowledge and experience on here to help me out along the way. I've just signed up as a full member as I know forums are the fountain of knowledge when it comes to these things.

Ever since I saw the below linked video on Petrolicious (a couple of years ago now) I decided that I had to have a 240Z. I'm heavily into my MR2's with a 1996 gen3 JDM Turbo model which I've spent the last couple of years transforming my car from stock into a fast road car, and have loved every moment of it (most of the time :-D). This car continues to be used on a daily basis however I've been wanting to get into the classic/vintage car scene for a while with something of an older generation. My dad also runs an Austin Healey mk2a so we're fairly familiar with the world of classic cars.

https://youtu.be/EO2y_-vpolA

I've just jointly purchased a series one Datsun 240z from the east coast of the USA with my dad as a bit of a 50/50 weekend toy. We're currently in the process of having the car collected and imported back to the UK. I'm hoping to get a confirmation that the car in now in NY tonight getting ready to be shipped a cross to Southampton in due course having had it collected on Friday before Independence day weekend.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1971-Datsu...p2047675.l2557

Plans at the moment are to just bring the car back, get it registered and use it for a bit before starting work to make some choice modifications along the way. Long term I'd love to have it as a period style racer, very much similar to the car in the above Petrolicious video having an orange and black colour combination but we'll see how we go.

It would be great to have some feedback about the spec of the car seeing as your the experts.

Finally I wanted to ask those in the know who've done the process before, what are the requirements to get the car through an MOT and road legal? I've had mixed messages however I'm lead to believe I'll be needing Euro/JDM taillights for the orange indicators, requiring the rear lights to be re-wired? disconnected side lights and Euro/JDM headlight units?

Can anyone help me on the above and let me know what the process is from the car landing in the UK as I'm struggling to find much info on this from my previous searches.

Cheers,

Mark

Last edited by Woody928; 24-10-2016 at 01:23 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-07-2016, 11:30 AM
Jake RAH's Avatar
Jake RAH Jake RAH is offline
Z Club member
Fourth gear
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Midlands, UK
Posts: 523
Member 1005
Hi
Welcome to the club That's a nice looking Z

For your mot you need to make sure the front lights point the right way. If you want to replace them for the correct type Mike F @ MJP (a member on here) can help you out with parts. For the rear lights replace with euro lenses or use orange led or bulbs for indicators. Don't worry about the side markers as they are not needed in the UK. As far as paperwork and such once the car has landed here in the UK I believe you have to have all duties paid before the car can leave the port and the is a little paperwork to do before you get your UK reg number. Johnymd (on here) has imported lots of Z's so I'm sure he can put you right on the finer detail.
__________________
_________________________________________________

1974 260z running L28 with triple webers.
1973 240z (long gone).
Audi avant quattro sport - daily driver.
Mazda MX-5.
http://www.260Z.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-07-2016, 11:56 AM
gturner008 gturner008 is offline
Website member
Second gear
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Coventry
Posts: 137
Looks a really nice early car example. Well done. Great colour too!

Welcome on board.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-07-2016, 11:57 AM
8658kv's Avatar
8658kv 8658kv is offline
Z Club member
Second gear
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 53
Member 885
Quote:
Can anyone help me on the above and let me know what the process is from the car landing in the UK as I'm struggling to find much info on this from my previous searches.

Cheers,

Mark
Hi Mark

When the car arrives in the UK the shippers will let you know. They will send you some forms to fill out ( customs C384 import form ) all via email. I usually let them sort the 5% binding tariff, small extra cost for this.

Once the above is sorted, they will require paying, give you a reference number and an address to collect the car.

Usually best to call the agent unloading the car the day before, just to make sure its ready.

The shippers will then send your pink slip, and you may have to wait a couple of weeks for the Nova certificate.

Do you know which shipper in the UK is dealing with your car? If its Kingstown Shipping, can give you a number of someone their who is very helpful.

If you need any help collecting the car from the docks let me know.

Steve

Last edited by STEVE BURNS; 05-07-2016 at 12:04 PM.. Reason: adding the [quote] tag in
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Woody928's Avatar
Woody928 Woody928 is offline
Z Club member
Third gear
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Surrey
Posts: 397
Member 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake RAH View Post
Hi
Welcome to the club That's a nice looking Z

For your mot you need to make sure the front lights point the right way. If you want to replace them for the correct type Mike F @ MJP (a member on here) can help you out with parts. For the rear lights replace with euro lenses or use orange led or bulbs for indicators. Don't worry about the side markers as they are not needed in the UK. As far as paperwork and such once the car has landed here in the UK I believe you have to have all duties paid before the car can leave the port and the is a little paperwork to do before you get your UK reg number. Johnymd (on here) has imported lots of Z's so I'm sure he can put you right on the finer detail.
Thanks for the kind words, I'm hoping its as good as it looks.

Do I need to replace the headlights then for the MOT? or can they just be re-adjusted? Sounds like Mike will be a useful person to speak to. Can he also help with sourcing JDM/Euro rear light clusters?

Sounds like there's a few people I should be having a word with, hopefully they may chip in here, if not then I'll try and look them up

Quote:
Originally Posted by gturner008 View Post
Looks a really nice early car example. Well done. Great colour too!

Welcome on board.
Cheers bud, They were my two main requirements being an early series one car and in 918 orange. I've always wanted an orange car, and the 240Z looks too good in this colour scheme, not to everyone's taste but some nice blacks rims should set it off nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8658kv View Post
Hi Mark

When the car arrives in the UK the shippers will let you know. They will send you some forms to fill out ( customs C384 import form ) all via email. I usually let them sort the 5% binding tariff, small extra cost for this.

Once the above is sorted, they will require paying, give you a reference number and an address to collect the car.

Usually best to call the agent unloading the car the day before, just to make sure its ready.

The shippers will then send your pink slip, and you may have to wait a couple of weeks for the Nova certificate.

Do you know which shipper in the UK is dealing with your car? If its Kingstown Shipping, can give you a number of someone their who is very helpful.

If you need any help collecting the car from the docks let me know.

Steve
Hi Steve, I've shipped the car with a US company called CFR Rinkens. I'm waiting for them to confirm who the contact is at the UK end as its another company, however I'm planning to pay them a small fee to sort out the VAT and paperwork etc. Thanks for the info, that's handy to know.

Do I have to trailer the car away from the port?

If your offering assistance then I would gladly accept, the whole process is a bit new to me. I take it your near to Southampton then? Fortunately its only about 70 miles down the road for me.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-07-2016, 02:51 PM
SeanDezart's Avatar
SeanDezart SeanDezart is offline
Z Club member
Sixth gear
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: At home
Posts: 18,524
Member 559
Hi and welcome.

I would hesitate to 'too modify' the car as the early cars are the only ones to hold some serious value now (whether we agree or not). Drive it as much as possible as is and 'feel' what you want ratehr than listen to the experts !

If you look up on the top right hand side of each poster, you'll see their location - Chris shows Wiltshire.

What is the exhaust tip - ie which make and do you have any more photos of it please ? Kinda loks like one of mine so pro curiosity incurred !

Nice looking car - hope she runs as she looks.
__________________
A new Datsun era !

Sean Dézart
(33) 6 14 95 42 17
seanz@wanadoo.fr

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zstor...6789934?ref=hl

Club Datsun-France www.datsun-france.com

I Love Zs.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Woody928's Avatar
Woody928 Woody928 is offline
Z Club member
Third gear
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Surrey
Posts: 397
Member 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanDezart View Post
Hi and welcome.

I would hesitate to 'too modify' the car as the early cars are the only ones to hold some serious value now (whether we agree or not). Drive it as much as possible as is and 'feel' what you want ratehr than listen to the experts !

If you look up on the top right hand side of each poster, you'll see their location - Chris shows Wiltshire.

What is the exhaust tip - ie which make and do you have any more photos of it please ? Kinda loks like one of mine so pro curiosity incurred !

Nice looking car - hope she runs as she looks.
Thanks, when you say some serious value now. How much do you reckon a car like would be worth back in the UK or Europe? (Obviously subjective question and can only base it from a few photos) Would be curious to get an opinion though as it will be a matter to deal with my insurance company when it arrives.

Haha cheers for the advice. I'd certainly just like to get accustomed to it first that's for sure. I don't plan to modify the body in any significant irreversible way, mirrors will be added, a bre front air dam possibly, headlight covers (I'll keep the original buckets and modify another set so that I can return to stock). I don't have the original alloys which can't help for originality and the engine isn't the original L24 which can't help either, I would imagine without really knowing? I certainly don't intend to rivet on wide arches or anything like that (each to their own though). Also I take it that values are strongest on series one cars? or is it related to the vin number?

Ahh thank you, only just seen that! New forum, new layout. Using that then given that your in France do you ever make it to the Le Mans Classic? I'll be there from Thursday evening onward with my dad in his Healey for the weekend.

Unfortunately all I know about the exhaust tip is what mentioned in the advert and what you can see from the photos, I will take some more photos and do some investigation when it arrives if you would like?

Let hope so, I want to rack up some serious miles in her

Last edited by Woody928; 05-07-2016 at 03:47 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-07-2016, 04:57 PM
SeanDezart's Avatar
SeanDezart SeanDezart is offline
Z Club member
Sixth gear
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: At home
Posts: 18,524
Member 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood928 View Post
Thanks, when you say some serious value now. How much do you reckon a car like would be worth back in the UK or Europe? (Obviously subjective question and can only base it from a few photos) Would be curious to get an opinion though as it will be a matter to deal with my insurance company when it arrives.

Haha cheers for the advice. I'd certainly just like to get accustomed to it first that's for sure. I don't plan to modify the body in any significant irreversible way, mirrors will be added, a bre front air dam possibly, headlight covers (I'll keep the original buckets and modify another set so that I can return to stock). I don't have the original alloys which can't help for originality and the engine isn't the original L24 which can't help either, I would imagine without really knowing? I certainly don't intend to rivet on wide arches or anything like that (each to their own though). Also I take it that values are strongest on series one cars? or is it related to the vin number?

Ahh thank you, only just seen that! New forum, new layout. Using that then given that your in France do you ever make it to the Le Mans Classic? I'll be there from Thursday evening onward with my dad in his Healey for the weekend.

Unfortunately all I know about the exhaust tip is what mentioned in the advert and what you can see from the photos, I will take some more photos and do some investigation when it arrives if you would like?
Alloys weren't standard so no loss there - does she have an L24 or what ?
Headlight covers....you mean the cheapy plastic ones with black rubber seals ? If you're gonna buy stuff from the States, get it delivered to the current owner to stuff in the car - sort out with him a list and load it up !

'series 1' cars will start a few off Did Nissan ever quote them as series 1, 2, 3 likes Jags ? No.

I won't quote values in the UK - I have a good feel for them here though - chat over a beer at Le Mans Classic.
I love new blood, all innocent and sweet I help run the club over here and organise THE Datsun/Nissan stand since 15years.

Saturday at around 12:30/13hrs on our stand* (see and print off the plan attached) for an apperitif and/or come down the our campsite Friday evening in 'Epinettes' (again, print off the 2nd plan) for a drink - we'll be BBQ-ing.

*I think the AH stand'll be opposite ours anyway !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Plan entrée entry753.jpg (395.3 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Plan stand754.jpg (381.8 KB, 33 views)
__________________
A new Datsun era !

Sean Dézart
(33) 6 14 95 42 17
seanz@wanadoo.fr

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zstor...6789934?ref=hl

Club Datsun-France www.datsun-france.com

I Love Zs.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-07-2016, 05:10 PM
johnymd's Avatar
johnymd johnymd is offline
Z Club member
Sixth gear
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: in denial
Posts: 5,357
Member 514
Nice looking car and welcome to the club. Do you have any pictures of before it was painted? Although its hard to tell, it does look like a good paint job. Do you have any more info on the car? I guess your itching to get the car, as I am with the yellow one I just bought.

Sounds like you don't have to worry about the paperwork as the shippers are doing that for you. If you do need assistance, I have taken copies of the 2 forms you have to fill in and also a copy of my V355/5 forms I sent off. They look worse than they really are.

Values - Difficult one as the early cars are quite expensive in the US but I would generally say you wouldn't lose money.
__________________
Drives:

'73 240z 1JZ-GTE. Was pretty quick. 11.10@132.5mph
'72 240z RHD (4BOA) Being painted Orange. Bodyshop.
'72 240z LHD Black. Sold.
'73 240z LHD Green. Sold.
'73 240z LHD White. Sold - Future race car.
'73 240z LHD Blue. Sold.
'73 260z LHD Orange. Sold to a good home.
'70 240z LHD Yellow. On route and cant wait.
Skyline R33 GTS - Gone
Skyline R34 GTR - Gone
Toyota Surf 3.0TD

Go to: www.240z.me.uk to checkout the cars.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-07-2016, 05:37 PM
8658kv's Avatar
8658kv 8658kv is offline
Z Club member
Second gear
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Wiltshire
Posts: 53
Member 885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood928 View Post
Hi Steve, I've shipped the car with a US company called CFR Rinkens. I'm waiting for them to confirm who the contact is at the UK end as its another company, however I'm planning to pay them a small fee to sort out the VAT and paperwork etc. Thanks for the info, that's handy to know.

Do I have to trailer the car away from the port?

If your offering assistance then I would gladly accept, the whole process is a bit new to me. I take it your near to Southampton then? Fortunately its only about 70 miles down the road for me.
Mark

I have used CFR Rinkens in the past Jovon is very helpful, I would guess they still use Kingstown Shipping. In the past the cars can sit on the docks waiting to fill a container, you might be lucky and yours could be the last. ( usually put three in a container ).

Usually collect on a recovery truck, the easiest way, sometimes the fuel has been drained, you can't guarantee the car will start.

Depending on which agent unloads the car, have had to collect the car 5/6 miles away, normally on the docks though.

Just let me know when it arrives.

Steve
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-07-2016, 07:51 PM
uk66fastback's Avatar
uk66fastback uk66fastback is offline
Z Club member
Fourth gear
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Peterborough
Posts: 1,221
Member 1052
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnymd View Post
Sounds like you don't have to worry about the paperwork as the shippers are doing that for you. If you do need assistance, I have taken copies of the 2 forms you have to fill in and also a copy of my V355/5 forms I sent off. They look worse than they really are.

.
Can you repost those forms on here or point me to where they are on the site. I remember looking at them ages ago ...
__________________

Mike
1972 240Z US LHD ...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-07-2016, 09:36 PM
Mr_Tenno's Avatar
Mr_Tenno Mr_Tenno is offline
Administrator
Third gear
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milton Keynes
Posts: 322
Member 1051
Another member of the orange zed club! Looks great!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-07-2016, 09:44 PM
toopy's Avatar
toopy toopy is offline
Z Club member
Fourth gear
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Beckenham (Kent)
Posts: 994
Member 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood928 View Post
Do I need to replace the headlights then for the MOT? or can they just be re-adjusted? Sounds like Mike will be a useful person to speak to. Can he also help with sourcing JDM/Euro rear light clusters?
You will need new headlights as the angle the light leaves the unit is determined by the glass, or the reflector if you go for more modern replacements. The adjustment screws are for just that, adjusting the left/right/up/down slightly so they aim correctly but that's it, there's not enough movement to shift the beam pattern from LHD to RHD requirements.

In the rear clusters a yellow bulb/led should be sufficient to pass an MOT, unless you happen to get a jobsworth! some re-wiring still required tho i believe, because US indicators are also part of the lights i.e. not just indicators as in the UK, atleast i think that's right?!
NOS clusters or remanufactured ones are very expensive and as far as i know not available in the UK, you can buy the required lenses seperatley, but again, not in the UK and not cheap either! You can of course source used ones, but availability is hit and miss, as is condition.

Great looking car
__________________

UK RHD 1976 260z 2+2
standard L28
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-07-2016, 11:52 PM
Woody928's Avatar
Woody928 Woody928 is offline
Z Club member
Third gear
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Surrey
Posts: 397
Member 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanDezart View Post
Alloys weren't standard so no loss there - does she have an L24 or what ?
Headlight covers....you mean the cheapy plastic ones with black rubber seals ? If you're gonna buy stuff from the States, get it delivered to the current owner to stuff in the car - sort out with him a list and load it up !

'series 1' cars will start a few off Did Nissan ever quote them as series 1, 2, 3 likes Jags ? No.

I won't quote values in the UK - I have a good feel for them here though - chat over a beer at Le Mans Classic.
I love new blood, all innocent and sweet I help run the club over here and organise THE Datsun/Nissan stand since 15years.

Saturday at around 12:30/13hrs on our stand* (see and print off the plan attached) for an apperitif and/or come down the our campsite Friday evening in 'Epinettes' (again, print off the 2nd plan) for a drink - we'll be BBQ-ing.

*I think the AH stand'll be opposite ours anyway !
There were stock wheels with hub caps though weren't there? No she's got an L26 engine in her. It was one of my original requirements to have an original L24 engine however that along with finding an early production car in 918 orange was too much to ask so I compromised on the engine, long term I think it may get an L28 tbh.

Yes those one, clearly your not a fan! lol I can't afford the crazy money for the OEM JDM versions. I much prefer the look with headlight covers. The cars already been picked up so its one thing I wanted to ask the shipper about, if not I have a US contact who can post items over to me...

Haha thanks for the heads up, its all new ground for me. I've read all kinds of articles and comments over the internet. Would people just refer to them as an early production car? and whats considered a low vin number?

Oh cool, I'm glad to hear you've got a presence there. Haha it feels weird having been so knowledgeable in the MR2 world to be back to square one again! lol. I'll definitely come over and say hello and kick some tyres. Unless the Healey club has been moved them we'll be parked with them who are usually in the same corner as you guys as you correctly pointed out We've got plans on the Friday, however it would be great to say hello on the Saturday. Any particular car I should be looking for to identify you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnymd View Post
Nice looking car and welcome to the club. Do you have any pictures of before it was painted? Although its hard to tell, it does look like a good paint job. Do you have any more info on the car? I guess your itching to get the car, as I am with the yellow one I just bought.

Sounds like you don't have to worry about the paperwork as the shippers are doing that for you. If you do need assistance, I have taken copies of the 2 forms you have to fill in and also a copy of my V355/5 forms I sent off. They look worse than they really are.

Values - Difficult one as the early cars are quite expensive in the US but I would generally say you wouldn't lose money.
Thank you very much, yes I do. The car was taken down to bare metal and redone following complete new rear arches and front fenders along with a bit of welding in a few places. If you follow the link to the ad I posted earlier there's a link in the description to the restoration photos (You have to make a free account tot view them but it doesn't take 2 seconds if your interested). Indeed, I'm really hoping its as good as it looks in the photos however until you see it in the flesh then its impossible to say. The previous owner seems very meticulous so I'm hopeful. Most of what I know to an extent is in the ad, but you can try me with further questions. What do you want to know? (Obviously I'll know a lot more when she's back). Oh God yes! Can't wait, its going to feel like a lifetime I'm sure. Congratulations nice to hear of another Z coming back to blightly. Is that the Yellow/Lime colour?

Thanks for the offer, however I'm hoping I won't have to worry about those details, time will tell though.

Well my thoughts/hopes are that I won't lose anything, however it would be nice if its worth a bit more. That being said there no intention to sell it, it would just be nice to not lose money on a car for once! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8658kv View Post
Mark

I have used CFR Rinkens in the past Jovon is very helpful, I would guess they still use Kingstown Shipping. In the past the cars can sit on the docks waiting to fill a container, you might be lucky and yours could be the last. ( usually put three in a container ).

Usually collect on a recovery truck, the easiest way, sometimes the fuel has been drained, you can't guarantee the car will start.

Depending on which agent unloads the car, have had to collect the car 5/6 miles away, normally on the docks though.

Just let me know when it arrives.

Steve
Good to hear another positive review, I'm dealing with a Guy called Steve Feeney who has been fantastic so far. Yes I've been pre warned so fingers crossed but I'm hoping to hear more on that this week. Ok sounds sensible, who would you recommend the trailer the car away? and do you know whether you can drive the car to the MOT before its registered officially in the UK.

Thanks again for the warning, I'll give you a shout when it gets in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tenno View Post
Another member of the orange zed club! Looks great!
Cheers man, are there a few orange ones around in the UK then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toopy View Post
You will need new headlights as the angle the light leaves the unit is determined by the glass, or the reflector if you go for more modern replacements. The adjustment screws are for just that, adjusting the left/right/up/down slightly so they aim correctly but that's it, there's not enough movement to shift the beam pattern from LHD to RHD requirements.

In the rear clusters a yellow bulb/led should be sufficient to pass an MOT, unless you happen to get a jobsworth! some re-wiring still required tho i believe, because US indicators are also part of the lights i.e. not just indicators as in the UK, atleast i think that's right?!
NOS clusters or remanufactured ones are very expensive and as far as i know not available in the UK, you can buy the required lenses seperatley, but again, not in the UK and not cheap either! You can of course source used ones, but availability is hit and miss, as is condition.

Great looking car
Thanks for clarifying that for me, from what I've been told on here Mike F should be able to sort me out for the headlights, so I need to try and look him up. Either way from the sounds of it I need to have the rear lights re-wired its just whether or not I want to get some Euro/JDM rear lights to complete the look or just chuck in an orange bulb to sneak it through. Do you know what the quality of the reproduction ones are? I've found all of the below options and am leaning towards the ones in the very bottom link....

From my limited understanding there is limited availability on numerous parts and the USA seems to be the best place to pick up bits and pieces.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1119298477...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2620936523...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

http://jdm-car-parts.com/collections...seal-blem-unit

http://jdm-car-parts.com/collections...l-reproduction
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 15-07-2016, 01:04 PM
s2k_adz's Avatar
s2k_adz s2k_adz is offline
Z Club member
Third gear
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Cardiff
Posts: 257
Member 870
Hey Steve!

The car looks lovely mate. Welcome to the club! That video also played a big part in my obsession! Dave is a lovely guy as well I speak to him on Instagram sometimes!

I think I have some 240Z headlights and an L24 if needed

Ad
__________________
1978 Datsun 260Z - Currently in many, many bits.....
2005 Nissan 350Z Roadster
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:41 AM.

The Future Is Bright... The Future Is ZClub!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © ZClub.net, All Rights Reserved.