No username? Register here.
Go Back   ZClub.net > Events > Shows & meets (UK)
MJP AUTO

Old 27-04-2017, 12:48 PM
Z Club member
Third gear

Member 1005
Woody - yes that's the place, Watford gap services on the M1 between junc 16 & 17 https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search.../data=!3m1!4b1
Meet and be ready to roll at 8.45am
Also meeting Steve Zclub7 at Watford Gap.
I've got phone numbers for Steve Zclub7, Woody928 & Chris Vega. If anybody else joining the M1 train wants to swap numbers pm me.

1974 260z running L28 with triple webers.
Audi avant quattro sport - daily driver.
1973 240z (long gone).
http://www.260Z.co.uk
Old 27-04-2017, 01:26 PM
1978 UK RHD 260z
Second gear

Member 1116
My Son is unable to make it so that leaves me still with a seat available.
Old 27-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Z Club member
Third gear

Member 970

Last edited by chrisvega; 27-04-2017 at 09:03 PM..
Old 27-04-2017, 03:39 PM
Administrator
Third gear

Member 1051
Ok then, I guess it would actually make more sense for me to go with Woody as he's got my ticket and my place is closer to the M1!
Old 27-04-2017, 04:23 PM
Z Club member
Fourth gear

Member 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
MaximG, a meet at Newport Pagnell services sounds good. What time were you thinking of, are you planning on stopping off at Watford Gap? I'm just a few mins from NP services so timing no a problem.

Jake RAH, yep, Iím up for joining the train.

Lol Woody, I know you didnít.. Just messin!

Last minute change, my son may be coming for either the Saturday or the whole weekend if I can get him into Cedars and he can find someone to dep for him at an event at uni. More than happy to take either Tenno or Chrisvega, but will depend on whether my son is coming. Iíve asked him to let me know by 2pm today and Iíll post up whether I still have a seat as soon as Iíve heard from him.
Shouldn't take me much more than half hour to Newport Pagnell so let's say 7:30 ish and then onto Watford Gap?

1972 240Z
Old 27-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Z Club member
Third gear

Member 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake RAH View Post
Woody - yes that's the place, Watford gap services on the M1 between junc 16 & 17 https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search.../data=!3m1!4b1
Meet and be ready to roll at 8.45am
Also meeting Steve Zclub7 at Watford Gap.
I've got phone numbers for Steve Zclub7, Woody928 & Chris Vega. If anybody else joining the M1 train wants to swap numbers pm me.

Great, will meet you guys there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tenno View Post
Ok then, I guess it would actually make more sense for me to go with Woody as he's got my ticket and my place is closer to the M1!
Works for me dude, drop me a PM with your address that you need picking up from. We can then work out a time so that we can meet the others at Watford Gap before heading in. Could also meet Maxim and Tim at Newport Pagnell assuming your close?
Old 27-04-2017, 11:29 PM
Z Club member
Third gear

Member 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaximG View Post
Shouldn't take me much more than half hour to Newport Pagnell so let's say 7:30 ish and then onto Watford Gap?
Both myself and Mr_Tenno will meet you at Newport Pagnell services for 7.30am and convoy to Watford Gap if you don't mind as we're driving past anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisvega View Post
Thanks Woody a great offer much appreciated, let's wait to hear what Mr.Tenno has planned and take it from there.
Hopefully Tim can sort you out Chris as I'm all set now, sorry I can't be of more help.
Old Yesterday, 12:06 AM
1978 UK RHD 260z
Second gear

Member 1116
No problem Chris. I can meet you at MK Station. I thought I read somewhere about you arriving at 8.05am MK Station, but can find find it in posts, likely mistaken but anyway, yes it's no problem.

I'm hoping to tie up with MaximG at Newport Pagnell Services say around 7:30 ish. Watford Gap is about 45mins from MK Station so 8am latest ideally or before would be great. Not essential, just let me know timing.
Old Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Z Club member
Third gear

Member 970
Thanks Tim, collection from MK station would be great if it fits in with schedule. Earliest train I can get arrives at 7.50am so will aim for that to ensure we are on schedule to meet Jake at 8.45am Watford Gap. Will then collect my Z from Donington Moto services which we pass on way in to circuit.
Old Yesterday, 08:00 AM
Membership Secretary
Sixth gear

Member 214
Looking forward to meeting with you guys over the weekend and seeing your cars. I do however like to watch many of the races so I have been know to disappear for a few hours. Also Stewart Middleton will be driving his 240Z on the 'rally stage' which is on the outside of the circuit behind Redgate Corner. It can be viewed from the Redgate banking.

The Club entrance is from the Donington Musem entrance and is a long drive which can dirty your car. It might be worth taking some water and a sponge just to clean the wheels/sills.
Old Yesterday, 09:02 AM
Z Club member
Third gear

Member 1093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Gaskin View Post
Looking forward to meeting with you guys over the weekend and seeing your cars. I do however like to watch many of the races so I have been know to disappear for a few hours. Also Stewart Middleton will be driving his 240Z on the 'rally stage' which is on the outside of the circuit behind Redgate Corner. It can be viewed from the Redgate banking.

The Club entrance is from the Donington Musem entrance and is a long drive which can dirty your car. It might be worth taking some water and a sponge just to clean the wheels/sills.
Thanks for the tips, sounds like Goodwood tucking the rally stage away out of sight. I'd certainly like to get over there to see the action particularly if there's a 240z being driven in anger