ZClub.net

ZClub.net (http://zclub.net/forum/index.php)
-   News (http://zclub.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Look who's come for tea! (http://zclub.net/forum/showthread.php?t=12865)

JakTheRuby 06-09-2008 01:27 AM

Look who's come for tea!

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/i...koTM/1olm1.png

Yo, yo, yo peeps, this is it. Finally, after blood, sweat, tears and tantrums, the beautiful people at the zclub give you the one and only, first of it's kind, ground-breakin', ass-kickin', booty-shakin' EXCLUSIVE OnLineMagazine. Issue 1 has a landed and it's all yours! Simply go to the members only menu and choose your poison. Not only can you view it on screen and turn the pages like a real magazine but you can also download a password protected copy of it 'to your 'puter' and view it offline.

In this mag
We go all contimental with our 'copain Français' Sean Dézart
Go hillclimbing with the West Country's finest, the Stapleys
Check out our Danish faction's racing prowess with some help from a Z Legend
See a nut and bolt rebuild that produced a 'stunner'
and so, so much more...

Go to the menu and get it, or bash the big picture at the start of the thread and 'holla' at your boyz and girlz who made it all happen!

Arkwright 06-09-2008 08:55 AM

Superjakko - top man. I've been glued to the screen since 8am and just broken off for another coffee, looks like I'll be here all day. Going to have to move the bog pan next to the pooter! I'm reading like mad, the printer's smoking with overwork and I'm only on Z008! this is brill.

Well done editor(s) contributors, compilers printers and whoever else is involved.

Hint to all. Use the password.

martin 06-09-2008 09:45 AM

Just go to members only section and click on mag !!! Great job guys and environmentally cool

DJZ 60 06-09-2008 09:51 AM

It Has.........been done!

This was meant to happen. IT HAS! :thumbs:

An initial idea & suggestion has bearen fruit & The reality of it is:

IT'Z HERE ! This has saved the club,Thousands long term

DJZ 60 Suggested. Online Magazine & Online Video download
capability around the time before the 1ST Z CLUB sample promo video was to be made for JAE.
Well done to all who made it happen!:bow::bow::bow:

It Can be done! DJZ 60.:cheers:

Saz 06-09-2008 09:56 AM

The online mag is fantastic, the quality and design is so proffessional (which is what I expected of course)

What an enjoyable, pleasurable read! A massive WELL DONE to all who were involved, keep up the good work Guys :thumbs::thumbs:

datsun dave 06-09-2008 10:00 AM

Just had a quick look FANTASTIC Jak

That is a lot of hard work you have done just FANTASTIC.

THANK YOU :bow:.

DJZ 60 06-09-2008 10:01 AM

Zedfather

SPECIAL THANKS TO STEVE BURNS

Without whom........? Nothing ! :bow::bow::bow:

DJZ 60 06-09-2008 10:28 AM

Jakko

Superjakko Has excelled again! Marvellous. Is there no end to this mans talent?
Well done Jake. Great job.:bow: DJZ 60:thumbs:

Mr.F 06-09-2008 10:51 AM

Fantastic production. Really important that this is toted to all the Japanese and Classic mags to gain further exposure. Is there ANY other car club that has something this good??

Saz 06-09-2008 10:59 AM

I have not been on every car club, but I seriously doubt there is anything better, as I can not see how you could possibly improve it!

Mr.F 06-09-2008 10:59 AM

Perhaps all major mags could be given a temporary membership status and be e-mailed a user name and password so that they can experience it for themselves?

SeanDezart 06-09-2008 11:13 AM

You da man Jak !

Mike - I said exactly the same thing - send it around the press NOW !

ps -Well done Suzy and Mr Burns too !

JakTheRuby 06-09-2008 11:17 AM

Suzy, Michelle & Steve made this happen. I can only 'arrange' what they managed to get from the peeps and they did it (incredibly!) And also a whopper to the peeps who contributed. You've seen what it's all about. Write an article, get your mug and your motor in the future of magazines now!!! The ZClub is a rocketship and we all just lit the fuse. If the universe see this then it can only mean exciting times ahead!

Russ 06-09-2008 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.F (Post 112746)
Perhaps all major mags could be given a temporary membership status and be e-mailed a user name and password so that they can experience it for themselves?

Done, let me know who needs the user details for distribution :)

Buckaroo Banzai 06-09-2008 12:19 PM

What a superb production and the presentation is like any of the major car magazines :eek: :bow: A product to put this club firmly on the car club map and future success. A big well done to all involved :thumbs:

Chappers 06-09-2008 01:41 PM

Just had a quick look - brilliant job by all involved.

madmarco 06-09-2008 04:53 PM

What a great mag! Thanks to everyone that made this happen :thumbs:

Z31TURBO 06-09-2008 05:38 PM

would love to have a look but lost member status paid paypal about a month ago.could someone help please

Martin W 06-09-2008 08:03 PM

looking good. top job. how do we print it out???

cheers martin

Dale 06-09-2008 08:31 PM

Absolutely tremendous!! :thumbs:

What a great mag we have, well done and thanks to all involved. :bow:

We have to be the envy of all car clubs IMO.

Martin W 06-09-2008 08:41 PM

ha ha got it printed :D got to say its a very sexy thing to have on our site:bow: to all involved in the making of it

thanks martin

rahail240 06-09-2008 08:53 PM

looks the business. :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Nidge74 06-09-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z31TURBO (Post 112788)
would love to have a look but lost member status paid paypal about a month ago.could someone help please

Should be sorted now Frank

Let me if there's any more probs.

Cheers

Ped 06-09-2008 10:02 PM

Excellent work! I know how much effort needed to go into producing this and I think it is very cool. There are a lot of other forums who would be looking at this and be gutted!

Good effort! :thumbs:

Nidge74 06-09-2008 10:10 PM

No other Forum or Owners Club has SuperJakko

He's done a top job

zedhead260 07-09-2008 09:05 AM

Well done to all involved :thumbs:

Nice article on the Fairlady ZL, and the photo of Gurston on page 16 just makes me want to go for a drive :driving:

zedboy 07-09-2008 12:29 PM

It won't let me access the mag. I'm fully paid up, but have also noticed I'm not red anymore. Who do I need to contact?

Nidge74 07-09-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zedboy (Post 112875)
It won't let me access the mag. I'm fully paid up, but have also noticed I'm not red anymore. Who do I need to contact?

Sorted mate. :thumbs:

STEVE BURNS 07-09-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJZ 60 (Post 112726)

DJZ 60 Suggested. Online Magazine & Online Video download
capability around the time before the 1ST Z CLUB sample promo video was to be made for JAE.
DJZ 60.:cheers:

Yep fella you were the one who broached the subject and pestered and prodded away to get the idea on the table
Well done fella a big pat on the back

Hey and must not forget Jak who put it all together
Russ for getting on line
Suzy and Michelle for getting the material in
Also Skid and Rob must get a mention as well for without their enthusiasm in doing the old style mag jak would never of had his appite wetted to become part of the club

But also all those who sent in articles for the mag in a way deserve the biggest thanks for without you submitting the stuff it could never have been done

On a further note although we have a lot of material that has been sent in we have kept some of it back for the next issue as I believe Jak said he could have produced a fifty page issue

Now the normal winging bit from grumps just because there is material for some of thwe next mag please , please please carry on sending stuff to Suzy so we can keep the ball rolling at the pace it is now going

One of the nicest bits to me in the Mag is the way new mebers have sent a profile on themselves to introduce themselves so hey if you are new to the club get your face known

Reddel 300 07-09-2008 06:29 PM

What a creative and superb graphically productive work, WELL DONE JAK THE MAN.

Mr Ex 07-09-2008 08:49 PM

It's GREAT but it won't accept the password to print a full page, it only does a half one.:(

SeanDezart 07-09-2008 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Ex (Post 112940)
It's GREAT but it won't accept the password to print a full page, it only does a half one.:(

You only need page 1 ! ;)

JakTheRuby 07-09-2008 10:39 PM

You have a PM Allan. And it's because Sean IS the cover. Who will be the next?

Mr Ex 07-09-2008 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakTheRuby (Post 112974)
Who will be the next?

Dunno!

BRONZEE 08-09-2008 02:29 AM

Everyone of your club mags I've seen has been very professionally compiled and very interesting reading. You should be proud of yourselves, and a fabulous move going online too. :thumbs:

Rob Gaskin 09-09-2008 12:10 PM

Absolutely Top Class!!!! :thumbs:

I've tried to enlarge the text/pictures (it's so good I want a closer look) but I can only zoom the once. Am I doing something wrong? :unsure:

JakTheRuby 09-09-2008 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Gaskin (Post 113145)
... I've tried to enlarge the text/pictures (it's so good I want a closer look) but I can only zoom the once. Am I doing something wrong? :unsure:

Nope. You can only zoom in once on the pageflip version (to add more zoom starts to make the file huge). You can however zoom in as much as you like on the downloadable version but you then don't have the luxury of the no doubt soon to be award winning JakflipTM format. It's still cool though and it's also better for printing too.

Rob Gaskin 09-09-2008 01:19 PM

Tried the download version and it worked a treat!! I was after some detail of an L28 block (Turbo article).

Great Stuff. Thanks, sometimes those of us who just 'get by' on the PC need a bit of guidance. :seeya:

JakTheRuby 09-09-2008 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob Gaskin (Post 113151)
... Great Stuff. Thanks, sometimes those of us who just 'get by' on the PC need a bit of guidance. :seeya:

Just like if anyone in the world wanted guidance on anything Z related there is a huge amount of knowledge on here and it's the same for pc & web gubbins. If there is anything you need to know, there is a wealth of knowledge of the more boring electronic side of life here too. It's all good!

fatalz 10-09-2008 11:24 AM

Zclub magazine

Why am i blocked out of viewing magazine when I am a member fatalz -Mem. No. 102