Zs in japan

Tirion

Well-Known Forum User
hey

anyone have any contacts or friends in Zclubs in japan? I here for a while and i miss my old Z :( I dont know if i am ready to buy a car here yet as i have no parking (Tokyo is a terrible place for driving), but it would be nice to get in with a local Zclub. when i return to the UK in about 2 years i might try and import the nicest z32 i can find (I am saving saving saving)

or i could use the money to buy one of those genetically engineered glow in the dark pigs! eggs and green ham!

thanks
neill

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
There are dozens of nice Z32s already here and not expensive so why bother ? If you want a shopping list of parts and cars to bring back with you, we'll oblige :)

Tirion

Well-Known Forum User
hey

yeah, you are right really, when all the hassle and shipping is worked through there is not much difference in price.
my original plan was a nice GTR, but they are too expensive even here.

but if anyone does have their eye on jap parts i can try and help

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
If GT-Rs are expensive over there, how come we see nice ones here for 7-10 grand ?
Or are you talking about earlier cars than the R32s ?

How long are you out there for ?

PetrolHeads NW

Well-Known Forum User
We bring cars in from JP now on a regular basis. Depending on where you look you can find the right car at the right price, dont bother looking round the main city's go futher afield. You have to also take into account that Jap cars bought direct from Japan tend to be in better condition both externaly and mechanicly, you can take a Z or liner into most garages and its no bother for them to repair it, I personaly would not touch a highly modded car which has been built or even maintained in the UK for long amounts of time. If you find yourself an agent out there he/she will sort out all the paper work and shipping for you so have a look round and good luck

Tirion

Well-Known Forum User
hey,

thanks, i will keep my eyes open anyway. are the car auctions worth checking out?

as for cost of gtrs, i suppose i mean relative to the cost of a good z32 they are expensive. there are allot around though, more so than z32s. i've also seen a few honda NSXs as well.