Woohoo!-the '600zx' got an MOT!

mantav8

Well-Known Forum User
You will never know how nervous I was taking the thing to the garage tho'!:unsure:
Don't stop,don't pi55 water out,don't leak oil etc etc...I know but I can't help it!:eek: -Any way,when I lifted the bonnet and they all stood with their tongues hanging out,It was looking good!:D
Got an advisory on the disabled Hicas,but when the eliminators fitted,that will be sorted!
So all in all,very chuffed at the mo'!;)

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Awesome ! congrats and well done - there will be a lot of V8 rumble going on next year :D

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
NEXT YEAR ? Does that mean you're all gonna be slapping each other on the back for twelve months with no wheels ?

Nice one Mantav8 !

Wyn

Club Member
Fair play
I know what it's like on that special day lol :)
Be good to see this in the flesh :cool:
Roll on rwyb, not that i'll abuse mine there :D

mantav8

Well-Known Forum User
Cheers peeps!-sorted a tax disc online so should be getting some miles on her now!:D

Scotty what sort of pics do you want?:eek: LOL!-got loads!

scotty_88ZX

New Forum User
umm some pics of the interior and some engine shots and some other good ones, i hate to be hasseling you, but could u put some numbers up too?

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
mantav8 said:
Scotty what sort of pics do you want?:eek: LOL!-got loads!
Which you are saving for the Club magazine:rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing this in the flesh, fancy Japfest, Castle Come, 20th May????

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
LOL!-I believe this is sorted Suzy!
It is indeed sorted.
All further pics and figures will be featured in a forthcoming ZClub Magazine EXCLUSIVE. Story.:p

Looking forward to seeing this in the flesh, fancy Japfest, Castle Come, 20th May????
Midlands meet Feb 19th I HOPE??????:confused::confused::confused:

G

GlenZ

Well done mate another Hybrid in our ranks, methinks there will be more Hybrids at the Pod this year than stock cars, hehehehehehehe, 660Z is also in town, should be good fun, (or gloom for the purists)

mantav8

Well-Known Forum User
scotty_88ZX said:
dude pics numbers lol where are they lol
O.K! O.K!-LOL!
P6080009.jpg

P6100001.jpg

P6100004.jpg

P6100003.jpg

P6130004.jpg

P6140006.jpg

P7040010.jpg

P6300009.jpg

P7070016.jpg

P7210008.jpg

P8200018.jpg

Is that ok for now??
As for numbers,not sure what you mean bud?:unsure: ;)