Windscreen wipers | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Windscreen wipers

Discussion in 'Parts and Other Items Wanted' started by weezer, Mar 15, 2017.

1. weezer

weezer New Forum User

Good morning. I am looking for some windscreen wiper arms and blades for a 240z right hand drive. I have exhausted the Internet.

2. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

3. weezer

weezer New Forum User

Thank you

Hi Sean

Thank you for the reply. Sorry I didn't introduce myself or post pictures. The 240z is my boyfriends baby and I was just putting feelers out to help him. He has joined this site now so I will bow out gracefully trying not to trip up on my way out.

:driving:

Louise

4. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

Hopefully Louise the boyfriend will soon to be able once again to drive in the wet.

Yes, mind those steps - they're a bit uneven.

5. pmac

pmac Active Forum User

Hi Louise. I have some wiper arms in RHD form.
    They are not exactly the item you requested but they are all I have left now.
    Strictly speaking I believe 240Z arms should be silver not black.
    There should be two slightly different lengths
    The fixing method of the arm/blade is different butyou could just get blades to match these arms.
    Anyway if you guys want them for your project then you can have them FREE. Just cover the postage.
    Looking at the way your first post ever on this forum was treated made me ashamed to be part of the club so hopefully my free offer will compensate in some small way for that treatment.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  6. TimW

TimW 1978 UK RHD 260z

Thanks to the peeps here, I've recently learnt the black ones are stainless steel underneath so pmac's I imagine the same. With a little bit of el-cheapo (B&Q Diall) paint remover and a polishing wheel, they come up a treat. pic below

Attached Files:

7. SeanDezart

SeanDezart
    Z Club Member
    Official Trader

Night and day ! Bravo.

8. STEVE BURNS

STEVE BURNS
    ZClub Administrator
    Staff Member Committee Member

Did you manage to find what you were looking for