Will they fit through members letterboxes

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Well some strange boxes arrived this morning now ready for Santa set off on his sleigh tomorrow

attachment.php

Attachments

• calendars for post.jpg
    calendars for post.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 167

SacCyclone

Club Member
North America members get a letter too????

It will be the only letter I receive throughout the year from overseas. :bow:

Mr.G

Club Member
Well done Steve and to all that inputed, giving up your time for us is appreciated.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Well someone will think they have been a bit naughty over the year when a note from the post office drops through their letter box saying there is insufficient postage on the envelope and it being held at their local post office
No it is not some sort of club competition to see who randomly this happened to, it was me wnen I arrived home from posting it all out I found I had a single £1.17 stamp left over so someone has a package with just 5p postage on it

TimW

Club Member
Well someone will think they have been a bit naughty over the year when a note from the post office drops through their letter box saying there is insufficient postage on the envelope and it being held at their local post office
No it is not some sort of club competition to see who randomly this happened to, it was me wnen I arrived home from posting it all out I found I had a single £1.17 stamp left over so someone has a package with just 5p postage on it

LOL... Classic!..

Ditto Mr.G

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Well just so I don't get any undeserved credit - I haven't done anything in connection with these.

:hurray:

Jon_Flynn

Club Member
Got mine this aft - looks fantastic. Proud to see my car on the front cover!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul_S

Club Member
Received (and with full postage paid!)

Very nice! Huge thanks to everyone who put this together :thumbs:

Russell

Club Member
Got mine! Thank you!

Hopefully get my car finished enough to get a pic in next years!

Merry Christmas Everyone

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Dan, your's will have gone to Byeways which I think is your Dad's place isn't it?