Who is in Ireland

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Please add your name to the list if you live in Ireland and interested in meeting fellow Z owners
If you could also enter your general location for possible meetings to be arranged in yor area

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Jay in Wickow

Driving 260z , And I also know another one or two that are not members on here.

ozy

Well-Known Forum User
hey jay28, are you talking about me???!

im niall, live in dublin / monaghan. spend time in wicklow occasionally.

my 78 fairlady z is on a boat at the moment, so well all be seeing her soon!

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Long way from you guys :unsure: but I live in County Antrim, N. Ireland and have a '74 240Z and a '78 260Z 2+2 amongst other sundry interesting Datsuns.

ozy

Well-Known Forum User
tell ya the truth, didnt even hear about it!

am working on the house that saturday (and every other sat!) committed to going to mondello to see the Zed stand.

some other time...

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Long way from you guys :unsure: but I live in County Antrim, N. Ireland and have a '74 240Z and a '78 260Z 2+2 amongst other sundry interesting Datsuns.

Hey fella long time since you've been on here
Hopefully there will be some meets being arranged in Ireland again
I believe you have meet Trish previously as she told me she had meet you
Seems that there is a big upturn in Z ownership over there
hope to meet up with you again at some point

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Steve,

Trish? Wonder where I met her?

I met a few zedders at Skerries, Dublin a few years back but come on, I'm 46 now and my capacity for remembering names and faces has long gone :conf2:. Actually come to think of it it never really existed :confused:

T

tulip

yes it was at skerries, you were in the yellow 1, and had your daughter with you, at that time she was waiting to be old enough to steal your datsuns on you, i think there was a guy in a 280zx with you, and btw im older than 46 and the old grey cells seem to be working, or is it that women never forget:D was your name andrew,

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Hey yes I remember. Did you ever get a 240Z? If I can get the day off work is it too late for me to come to Mondello? Can you give me some details? Just a thought at this stage. Bit of a drive for me though.

T

tulip

definetly not too late, the stand can take up to 20 cars, that would be fantastic, the more datsuns the better, gates open at 8am. enterence fee 20 euro for car and two people, check out www.mondello.ie japfest sunday 7th sept/ there is a guy coming over from the uk as well and any other friends you have up there with zs more than welcome as well, i will get the finer details together over the next couple of weeks. and post up on here.
did i get a 240? not yet and the way the prices of them are going up could be while but i live in hope:D

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Mondello should be a good day, deffo heading to that if its not lashing rain............

ozy

Well-Known Forum User
latest news is that my car should be in ireland by the weekend. im looking good for the show!!!

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Your car looks fantastic! Hope to see it soon if we all make it to Mondello. We should talk later about meeting up and driving down together perhaps.

ozy

Well-Known Forum User
@datty240z: yes. yes that is a genius idea! i love convoys. maybe we should get some CB aerials and ... cowboy hats. i think ive a blue one somewhere.