Who is going to Zedfest2008

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Zed-Fest 2008
incorporating the AGM

September 12th,13th and 14th September
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr3YE6SC-Bc

ZF08banner.gif

This event will be held at our new venue, Sherbrooke Scout Camp, Mansfield Lane, Calverton, Notts. NG 14 6HP on Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12 - 14 September 2008.

There will be an entry fee of £7.50 per car for the whole event. Whether you attend for one, two or three days this fee will apply. There is a charge of £2.50 per person per night for camping. (Rates for mobile homes/ caravans differ) (contact me re this & caravan rates). There are local hotels and B&B's available but please make your own arrangements.

This year we have the whole site to ourselves. Invited at this time are The Classic Z Register, 300zx.co.uk, 350Z-uk.com 350Z ukownersclub.com, ZX Owners Club and Torque-power.co.uk. An invitation is extended to other Datsun/ Nissan car clubs, please contact me for your club to be considered.

This site has some excellent facilities. In all there are 22 acres of grassland divided into four small and one very large paddocks. There is a five acre wood if you want to get out and about. There is one clean but basic toilet block with loos wash basins and showers. A modern barn and social centre with two rooms and nice kitchen. Outside the centre is a 'patio' area with picnic benches. Oil drum BBQ's are available or bring your own (must be clear of ground)

We invite traders from all clubs to attend. The trade area will be the central paddock in front of the camp centre and a stand will cost £25 for the weekend. Please contact me for details and bookings.

You will be able to 'car boot' your unwanted parts.

The Z Club A.G.M. will be held in the camp centre at 2pm on Saturday.

We will have a licensed bar and some form of catering available . There will be an inter club sports competition with some 'easy' motoring related sports.

Our own DJZ will be providing musical entertainment throughout the event. His shows are not to be missed and he always gives 100%+
In order to give him a break on Saturday night additional musical entertainment will be provided by local trio, TIME ZONE who will provide vocals and instrumental mainly 50's & 60's music plus rock & roll and the more modern hits. They encourage you to join in, any singers or musicians amongst you are welcome to a jam session.
Saturday night will certainly be memorable as DJ will have his laZer and smoke show.

I will of course require the help of volunteers to assist with various things. Please give a little of your time to help, perhaps an hour on gate duty, BBQing or sports day assistant. It would be nice to see some new faces helping out here.

Full details from me at the below addresses. Make a diary note now and be there at the clubs main event of 2008.

'Arkwright' AKA Derek Sulley
email; shop@zclub.net
phone; 01623-794048 evenings til late (talk to me don't leave ansafone messages)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr3YE6SC-Bc

Last edited by a moderator:

Dale

Club Member
I think you'll find, I got in there first! :cool:

1/Steve Burns
2/Derek Sulley
3/DJZ60
4/Saz
5/Andy Duff
6/Mrogers
7/madmarco
8/Quavey
9/Mario & Kaz
10/croeso
11/Dalos
12/Bee Gee Vinz

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
1/Steve Burns
2/Derek Sulley
3/DJZ60
4/Saz
5/Andy Duff
6/Mrogers
7/madmarco
8/Quavey
9/Mario & Kaz
10/croeso
11/Dalos
12/Bee Gee Vinz
13/Zedboy&Becky
14/Grolls

Last edited by a moderator:

hedinsand

Well-Known Forum User
hiya am new to this so be gentle with me im trying to trace a 240z i once owned and was wondering whether anyone could help reg no kdp727l red with minilite wheels owned by me from new till 1990 aprox last heard of damaged and at a breakers on canvey island essex its a long shot it was also featured in practical classics around april 1994 . thanks mark .

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
hiya am new to this so be gentle with me im trying to trace a 240z i once owned and was wondering whether anyone could help reg no kdp727l red with minilite wheels owned by me from new till 1990 aprox last heard of damaged and at a breakers on canvey island essex its a long shot it was also featured in practical classics around april 1994 . thanks mark .

From the membership database it was also owned at one time by Brian Baker

S

Saz

come on guys, it was a fantastic event last year! I cant wait for this event!!

JakTheRuby

Club Member
I'll say a preliminary yes too but I don't know how long I'll be there for. It'd be nice to stay for most of it but making an excuse to keep the family sweet for that long is a tall one. Should have the bike running by then though so we'll see. I won't be wearing my hero costume this time though but I may still have something stunning I could machine together (it's an idea I've had since I was 4 years old so it's a pretty well rehearsed plan!)

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Jak.
If you can possibly be there,You will be wecomed & X-treme hospitality served up! as Hero'z
are needed for all the action,which is expected @ ZEDFEST! Plus You your outfit,your family & your
whole town are welcome...It'z gonna be great! Cause we gonna give it all we got,,
DJ peter parker Z 60.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
1/Steve Burns
2/Derek Sulley
3/DJZ60
4/Saz
5/Andy Duff
6/Mrogers
7/madmarco
8/Quavey
9/Mario & Kaz
10/croeso
11/Dalos
12/Bee Gee Vinz
13/Zedboy&Becky
14/Grolls
15/Snowygt&MAYBE Andrea
16/Brian&Brenda Baker as long as she don't have to see Dereks nuts again
17/260Z TT,Gill&Jay
18/ 300zx_girl (cant say for definate but Im aiming for it...)
19/Ceejay
20/Shel ZX
21/DCarey
22/JakTheRuby

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
come on now guys and girls this is where the AGM is going to be at together with the Best Zs and Member of the Year is going to be awarded.

A few other things are going to be tried this year ie a quiz competition maybe a fancy dress competition and much much more

Can you afford to miss this

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
come on now guys and girls this is where the AGM is going to be at together with the Best Zs and Member of the Year is going to be awarded.

If the AGM is going to be here why havn't the commitee indicated their attendance?:conf2:

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
MEMBER OF THE YEAR! SHIELD/TROPHY/AWARD..( More stuff to load up in my van) lol

Who is the current Committee ? I would'nt mind interviewing them for DVD content.

Everyone Welcome,More the merrier. . . . . That'z the way...ah ha aha I like it...DJZ 60.