Wheel nuts for wofrace/slotmags | The Z Club of Great Britain

Wheel nuts for wofrace/slotmags

Discussion in 'S30 (240Z,260Z,280Z) General' started by toopy, Apr 19, 2017.

1. toopy

Z Club Member

Mine are rusty and naff, I bought some replacements a few years back, but they turned out to be incorrect, but now Im sick of looking at the old ones!

Anyone have a set in reasonable condition they no longer need, or can someone point me in the direction of somewhere that sells the correct spec lug type nuts :)
  2. status

status Active Forum User

Last time I got them for my wolf its I tried a few tyre shops that also sold wheels,might be worth a punt
  3. SeanDezart

SeanDezart Official Trader

4. samuri-240

samuri-240 New Forum User

Demon Tweeks should be able to help.
  5. Jhepb1

Jhepb1 New Forum User

Try Speedshack.co.uk. Right at the top of the New Parts box on their homepage is a link to wheel nuts etc.
    I also have a set of Wolfrace sleeve nuts you can have, though they may not be much better than you have right now.
  6. toopy

Z Club Member

Well, mine have degraded to the point that they are mostly brown coloured and starting to round off!

As long as the surface's are 90% intact and silver, dont have to be shiny as such, they will do just fine, any pics?
  7. toopy

Z Club Member

Nice find, around £48 for a set of 16 though is a little steep and they will probably look better than the wheels!
    Will have to cough up though if no good used sets are forth coming :thumbs:
  8. uk66fastback

Z Club Member

If you're on FBook, find Romas in Lithuania - he's on one of the Datsun Parts groups - he has LOADS of them and even sent me a few FOC.
  9. Jhepb1

Jhepb1 New Forum User

I'll do that today.
  10. Mr.F

Available from stock - £2.60 + VAT each (nut and washer)...
  11. Jhepb1

Jhepb1 New Forum User

Here they are, though they're worse than I thought.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
  12. toopy

Z Club Member

Yeh, they're pretty bad, not as bad as mine, but probably to far gone to be honest

Thanks for taking the time though :thumbs: