What local group do you fall into?

What local group do you fall into?

• Total voters

Dale

Club Member
Not just so we have an up to date poll on the home page, but it will also be interesting to see how many members we have in each local group area.

Please feel free to chose which group you fall into. Not all areas have REO's so if there is anyone who wants to volunteer for one of those groups and get some meets set up, then that would not only be super, but it would also be smashing and great. ;)

http://zclub.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48

AliK

Vehicle Dating Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Didn't realise this existed! Thanks for reminder, done my bit now.

A

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
Didn't the club used to have a map with a point on it for all the members? It would be great to have something like that again. The colour of the dots could be coded to the vehicle owned by each member....

mattbibbey

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah I know, any plans to do another one? Can our own site not host it? I have no idea how the internet works. lol

MikeB

Well-Known Forum User
Errr, given that the Greenwich Meridian goes through London, would someone like to define the Area West of London as from what I can see the only group listed above that can't join it would appear to be the members in Kent :) Is that some form of discrimination ??? ;)

nospark

Well-Known Forum User
yes
British Isles = the islands of Great Britain, Ireland, Isle of Man
Great Britain = the countries of Wales, Scotland and England
United Kingdom = a political union of 4 countries - Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and England
PS - Hertfordshire is not a country......(if that helps)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
None of the above

Still not catering for overseas residents....why not a continental Europe, Australasia, Africa America and Asia options ?

Dale

Club Member
I don't think someone quite gets what the word 'local' would refer to on a UK car club. Bedside how long would the bloody poll need to be to have at least ten options for each of the near two hundred countries in the world.