website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ

Club Member
Maybe he didn't know that we already knew about it? Maybe he doesn't regularly use the website?

He's actually our club insurance valuation officer as well ;)

parmenter

Well-Known Forum User
sorry guys

I think that sums it up what has happened in this club sorry i am not up to date with some of the people on here so i wont bother anymore

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
parmenter said:
I think that sums it up what has happened in this club sorry i am not up to date with some of the people on here so i wont bother anymore
Awwww :D It was only a joke! :D

parmenter

Well-Known Forum User
no dig i hope

Russ said:
Maybe he didn't know that we already knew about it? Maybe he doesn't regularly use the website?

He's actually our club insurance valuation officer as well ;)

i hope that is not a dig at me russ by all means mate you can have the valuations post if you want cheers

Russ

Club Member
How on earth have you read that as a dig? It was in your defence and pointing out you were a committee member and an important part of the club.

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
Russ said:
How on earth have you read that as a dig? It was in your defence and pointing out you were a committee member and an important part of the club.
I think he misread this entire thread... its a jokey good natured atmosphere... not people having digs at you... come on smile! Life is good! :)

Z32dave

Well-Known Forum User
I think all you guys owe Parmenter an apology. I don't agree that your comments were jokey and certainly not harmless - You were all taking the p*** and are now trying to back out by pretending it was supposed to be funny. Well, it wasn't!
Perhaps you don't realise the many hours that committee members have to put in FOR YOUR BENEFIT. It is bad enough that they get very little thanks for all their efforts without being ridiculed by the likes of yourselves.
Let's see if you can be grown up and give a decent apology to Parmenter. Are you aware he has said in another thread that he is planning to resign? We need more people like him who are willing to give their time selflessly to the club and perhaps a few less guys like yourselves who think everything in life is a big laugh. I, for one, hope he will reconsider his decision to resign and that he will continue to carry on with the good work he has been doing for our club.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.