Urgent urgent urgent

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Please help visitor from Ireland in a 280zx just arrived in Donnington with a flat back tyre has any one got a spare and wheel can bring to donnington this weekend that will fit it . Danovo drive flat no longer available anyone who has anything that will fit please get in touch many thanks to Liam or buy to enable her to get home call Steve Burns on 07950432214

johnymd

Club Member
I'm guessing any wheel from a zed will fit. You will not get a replacement tyre and really should not be running these now.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Steve, are you saying that they can't fix it because it is a Danovo? Is it badly damaged beyond repair or tyre seal?

My Samuri has a 260Z spare alloy with new tyre. I can take the spare out of my blue car to use with my Sam and bring the 260Z spare BUT it will have to be posted back to me or bought for £75.

johnymd

Club Member
I've stuck a 260z wheel with good tyre in the back of my car that you are welcome to. Don't feel you need to take this if you get an offer of a better wheel as I wont be offended.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
My faith in humanity had been restored! That’s from Fiona who has high jacked Steve burns phone ‘ love the z community and I can text quicker than Steve burns cc

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Well done John, I have done the same so you should get back to Ireland ok.

johnymd

Club Member
I had spoken to Steve then went over to the unit to see what I had. This was an odd one I would have only used for a spare and the tyre looks good enough to get her home OK.