Triple 40 Mikunis | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Triple 40 Mikunis

Discussion in 'S30 (240Z,260Z,280Z) Engine' started by Tony 260Z, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Tony 260Z

Tony 260Z
    Z Club Member

I've got a set of triple mikuni 40's that I'm hoping to put on the 240 in the next couple of months. They've been sat waiting for a couple of years so it's time I got a move on! I could get webers but these are more in character, Can anyone suggest a parts supplier? Jets etc?

2. SacCyclone

SacCyclone
    Z Club Member

Hi Tony,

I am running the Mikuni 40's on my L28 with 200 airs and 180 fuels. Have not had it on a dyno to prove this combo out but others who work on them have told me these are a pretty good starting place.

I talked to and purchased Mikuni jets from Mike Malone who is in Cali and runs a business rebuilding Mikunis.

Let me know if I can help source anything for you.

[​IMG][/IMG]

3. Jim-C

Jim-C New Forum User

Thanks for that picture. I too am about to install some Mikuni's . Need to shine them up. Been in storage for 32 years.
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/ecxrz"><a href="//imgur.com/ecxrz">Datsun 240 Z</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. Jim-C

Jim-C New Forum User

5. Jim-C

Jim-C New Forum User

Third try for embedded picture.

[​IMG]