Too much power??

Russ

Club Member
LMAO! Brilliant, would love to know the cubes of those engines. 14lts +??

It's a shame they can't stick those cars on rails or some sort of mechanical track so they could put the power down and in a straight line. Acceleration would probably destroy the drivetrain or kill the driver though lol.

Bit like my 240z in GT4, 300bhp and 800kg has a similar effect in the game.

Russ

Club Member
What isn't entertaining about watching 8000bhp???????????

Would it help if they tried to do it in a circle?

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hee, hee, hee - almost was a circle !

Sorry mate but I'm not impressed by big numbers and loads of smoke - bikers doing doughnuts doesn't excite me but watching one slalom through a series of tight bends, weaving left then right etc with his knees scraping the tarmac gives me goosepimples and I aint a biker !

Sad to watch people chasing big bhp numbers and unable to appreciate them to the fullest !

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Hee, hee, hee - almost was a circle !

Sorry mate but I'm not impressed by big numbers and loads of smoke - bikers doing doughnuts doesn't excite me but watching one slalom through a series of tight bends, weaving left then right etc with his knees scraping the tarmac gives me goosepimples and I aint a biker !

Sad to watch people chasing big bhp numbers and unable to appreciate them to the fullest !

MattDaKav

Well-Known Forum User
Jeeeez, I never seen a drag race quite like that.
Such a shame, all that work & the "cars" are pretty useless!

Respect to the guys that have the balls to get in them!

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Final indignity - I just heard that Roxy will finish her life as a drag car ! Well, at least there's still life in the old girl and someone wants her !

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Some what of an ironic post coming from you Sean:rolleyes:

Anyway why is that
chasing big bhp numbers
To compete at the highest level of drag racing, that sort of HP is absolutely mandatory not just "nice to have" -- yet again clear and absolute proof that the entire concept passes you by.

Ps good to see that your old car will finally achieve decent speeds now.

chunk

Im not normal
Club Member
SKiddell said:

:bow:

Well im aiming for slightly less that 8000hp from me TT :cool: but i cant wait to get it down the pod :D

Markp.com

Well-Known Forum User
Amazing they could keep them from spinning... but its not real racing is it... its the side show of freaks to be big circus :)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
SKiddell said:

Anyway why is that
To compete at the highest level of drag racing, that sort of HP is absolutely mandatory not just "nice to have" -- yet again clear and absolute proof that the entire concept passes you by.

Ps good to see that your old car will finally achieve decent speeds now.

Take off those blinkers and admit you had at least as much fun going around Castle Coombe without being timed !

Yes, and my old car was acheiving reasonably decents speeds everywhere all over Europe in the good old days :eek: !

For once, I agree with MarkP.

S great sporting moment is like your favourite film - you can watch it over and over again. You beating some bigger, more powerful car would be worth watching again and again but I can't get excited over those monsters - I respect them but no more.......sorry !

Clear and absolute proof ? Bollocks - where is my wheel hub cap since you're being cheeky ;) ?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Whore eagles dare. DJZ 60.

Forgive us George,we (sean & I are still watching your video) but my ke boa ds nut
walking.. DJZ 60.:eek: