This could upset even the impure

JakTheRuby

Club Member
I've seen that one before (just photos). It's not really my cup o' tea but he's invested a huge amount of time and effort into that. The build looks to be pretty quality and the paint finishing looks well done. I like the AC Cobra and I don't hate the 260 but together it's a bit of a strange one. I'll sit on the fence (like a good non-partisan chairman) and say nowt else.

...Other than the kindest thing I can say about it is 'it's shit'.

Huw

Club Member
Errrr...... something’s just should not be mixed - this I think qualifies as one of them.

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
I like it - have seen this before.

A chap called Phil Holmes was aiming to build something of similar concept but sadly the project never materialised.

The rear wing ruins this one and I don't like the wheels.

Throttleton

Well-Known Forum User
Yeah the rear spoiler looks a bit much but....
If you have that much power you perhaps need it.
My pal steven(with the 106 on the website) and no I'm not advertising here, has put one of the most horrible,ridiculous rear wings on his car/track car, and one of those funny flat front spoiler things on.
His car is a project like some of us which goes beyond the realms of normality. From what I can gather it is to be one of a minority of normally aspirated 1600cc pug engines which chucks out 200bhp.
I made him a lightweight hatch and when he took it to a track day the car was almost undriveable.
SO sometimes you have to look like a knob to get round the corners.

racer

Club Member
Yuk! Why try and make a Zed look like something else?
Body kits are sometimes ok if they enhance the original shape, but if you want a Cobra then why not buy one. It's a shame becuase the quality of the work looks excellent.