They do fit, just!

Had a bit of discussion about brake kits for 15" wheels. Finally picked my brake kit up and they seem the best product for the price, also had the centers in black so they are a little less shouty.

2012-11-12192532.jpg

2012-11-12192541.jpg

2012-11-12192629.jpg

2012-11-12192638.jpg

2012-11-12193002.jpg

Wheels are 15x7 et20. They hit the brake caliper on the front so the wheel needed moving out 7mm, fitted now with a 10mm spacer and a few mm gap. Really pleased as they're nicely hidden in the wheel.

So basically they should fit in all 15x7" wheels with a et of 10 or more as long as they're a flat spoke shape on the back. 15x8 should be even easier..

Wyn

Club Member
Looks very good but maybe too close to me ?
You not givin much room for small stones n stuff under there :unsure:

tel240z

Club Member
Nice they won't have to work very hard either being nearly the size of the wheel :)

and i'm not knocking the engine bhp :cool:

Ian

Club Member
Nice, but they don't leave much room for thermal expansion if the calipers get really hot.

Ian Patmore

Well-Known Forum User
But the issue maybe with the MOT man.... I had very little space between the caliper and the wheel and had to space them out to satisfy the MOT man.

IbanezDan51

Well-Known Forum User
I use to struggle for clearance issues...so much so I had to run 20mm spacers on the front...

Different car though and much bigger brakes.

Photo0566.jpg

Ian

Club Member
Do you know the weight of the AZC front brake setup? I've got a chance to get some in at work with an order from USA and will save me a lot on shipping and import, but as they will have to go in the hold when I go home next I need to know the weight.