Suspension Bushings Source

DanG

Forum User
I'm currently replacing the suspension with coilovers and I thought while I've got everything apart I will replace the bushings on the spindle and the control arms. I can only seem to find kits from America for 200 odd quid which have seemingly every bushing on every part of the car. I really don't want to spend that much and I really only need the suspension bushes.

Are there any alternatives sources? Are they standardized bushes or do they have to be s30 specific bushes?

johnymd

Club Member
£200 sounds pretty cheap to me and I would use all the parts included if I was pulling the suspension apart. The kits are mainly just suspension bushes plus steering and diff moustache bar. nothing else. Buying from MJP will be a similar price. Worth giving him a car if you only want part of the kit.

I count 46 separate pieces of bush for the suspension, diff, and steering.

Order from rock auto for std bushings.

What you’re asking is at odds though... going to a coil over setup, however not keen on replacing all the bushings?

Ray

Forum User
I have complete urethane kits and most individual kits available from stock...
Hi I have a Datsun 260z 2+2 and I'm getting a slight knocking when I go over a bump from the rear suspension top mounts . Could you send me some details about the bushes you have that would fit my car . Many thanks Ray

Mr.F

Inactive
We have individual kits for most areas in stock. Call 07785 932086 to discuss / order.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

toopy

Club Member
Hi I have a Datsun 260z 2+2 and I'm getting a slight knocking when I go over a bump from the rear suspension top mounts . Could you send me some details about the bushes you have that would fit my car . Many thanks Ray

Are you sure its the top mounts and not the Toblerone shaped ones on the moustache bar, as mine creaks occasionally and the bushes on the bar are starting to fall apart!