Spa-Classic - 22/24 May 2015

Sylv1

Well-Known Forum User
Hello

Mailing has gone :)
If you wish additional info, please drop me a pm with your email

Take care to book quickly the accomodation; hôtels looks busy at the targetted date

Looking forward

Hope that my red Z will be ready !

johnymd

Club Member
I missed this thread. I will certainly be going with Matt, although he doesn't want to be a passenger this time. Is anyone else from the uk coming or shall I go ahead and book the accommodation?

Have booked the same place as last year?

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
I missed this thread. I will certainly be going with Matt, although he doesn't want to be a passenger this time. Is anyone else from the uk coming or shall I go ahead and book the accommodation?

Have booked the same place as last year?

I'm up for Spa again and the place we stayed in last year was perfect with me.

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
I'd like to come, but will have to decide nearer the time - not sure the car will be ready, or if I can afford it :unsure:

Sylv1

Well-Known Forum User
A first batch of booking has been sent yesterday with the confirmed attendies

11 trams:
2x 350z
2x 280zx
1x Z31 (or Z32 if ready on time)
3x Fairlady roadster
1x R33 GTR
1x 240z
&
1 MaZerati

+ 21 others pré-réservations to be confirmed

Sounds good :D

Sylv1

Well-Known Forum User
Of course :)
You are part of the 21 pré reservation

I will launch once or twice a month toward the organiser to secure avalaibility of track sessions

zNathan

Well-Known Forum User
Did everyone from the UK try and go down in convoy last year?

Not sure whether to go this year or wait for next year

johnymd

Club Member
There were 2 sepperate groups last year as we went on different days. There are 3 zeds traveling together on Thursday morning this year. Me, Matt, and Darren. Anyone else is welcome to join us. We will be sticking to around 70-80mph as usual. Getting the euro tunnel at around 11:00.

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
There were 2 sepperate groups last year as we went on different days. There are 3 zeds traveling together on Thursday morning this year. Me, Matt, and Darren. Anyone else is welcome to join us. We will be sticking to around 70-80mph as usual. Getting the euro tunnel at around 11:00.

What is Matt driving?

John, drives in convoy, gets bored, disappears into the distance, gets lost and ends up behind you - all very entertaining. However we wouldn't be without him 'a star in a car'.

I'm not intending to go this year but never say never.

johnymd

Club Member
Matt's bringing his race car out. There you go, I've said it on a public forum so he cant pull out now :)