Southern meet - Elvetham Heath car show July 17th

M

madmarco

Elvetham Heath Car Show

This has been a regular meet for the Southern crew for the last few years. Good collection of cars and bikes and very family friendly, laid back enviroment.

Who's interested?

Aceman

Well-Known Forum User
May not park on your stand, although I don't think there's much in the way of stands! I'll be on the Japgirls stand with the missus.. If you spot the black RX7 with a long haired idiot standing beside, come say hi to me!! :)

Aceman (in RX7)
Yaz240 (in MX5)

M

madmarco

May not park on your stand, although I don't think there's much in the way of stands! I'll be on the Japgirls stand with the missus.. If you spot the black RX7 with a long haired idiot standing beside, come say hi to me!! :)

Aceman (in RX7)
Yaz240 (in MX5)

Thats cool, pretty informal show anyway. I'm sure we will see you there.

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Was planning to go but the car is without any "behind" at the moment, :eek: Complete poly bush kit incl rear sub frame :D

Last edited by a moderator:

wingtip

Forum User
Hi. Can't make it on 17th. How about The Egham, Surrey, Royal Show on 27/28th. This should be really good. Hope to see you there.

M

madmarco

i will pop along to this . just down the road for me

Great see you there! Just mention the Zclub and the organizers should direct you to our spot.

Was planning to go but the car is without any "behind" at the moment, :eek: Complete poly bush kit incl rear sub frame :D

Sorry to hear this, see you next time.

Hi. Can't make it on 17th. How about The Egham, Surrey, Royal Show on 27/28th. This should be really good. Hope to see you there.

I will be on holiday then but maybe some of the other members would be interested. Put up a seperate thread and see what happens.

M

madmarco

Sorry I missed this, was laid up all weekend with a heavy bout of man flu.
Did anyone make it?

jimyj

Club Member
Sorry I missed this, was laid up all weekend with a heavy bout of man flu.
Did anyone make it?
Yep i did , good little show , but the weather was rubbish , so i think numbers were down , mate had his coffee van there and said it was slow .