South East & Kent Social Group

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
The plan is that you can join a group, then you know who's in your group, you can group message, share pictures etc.

This should be a great help to the local group organiser or anyone else in that area to easily keep members aware of what is happening in the area

At the moment you will only be able to add your name and where applicable your Avatar will appear in the listing

It'll take a bit of dev to see how we use this feature, but I see it offering a way for you to pledge your allegiance to your local group(s) and stay in touch that way.

The only group area that has the message section open is the SOUTH WEST one that is being used as a test mule to try and develop the Local group social area

You can find this by going to

Forum -> User CP -> Social Groups

Or by clicking http://zclub.net/forum/group.php

johnymd

Club Member
Anyone going tomorrow?

If we have heavy rain tonight and dry tomorrow, as predicted, I'll bring the Z out.

johnymd

Club Member
Just finished cleaning the salt off my Z after the halfway house meet. Great to get out in it on a nice sunny day. The trip up and down my hill added to the excitement - The Z is not at its best on 3" of packed ice. Luckily there was an area at the bottom that was clear and allowed me to shed some speed before the right turn.

Mr.F

Inactive
Brave - or just plain stupid? 750bhp's worth of 240Zs in the snow...

Attachments

• DSCF0030.JPG
    DSCF0030.JPG
    268.3 KB · Views: 52

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Before the rains came. Sorry didn't get everyone. Oh and if you don't recognise the corner of the Halfway House car park, this is at the Halfway House. Some lovely Zeds.
Hallo to all and see you at another one sometime. Auntie's pacemaker working quite well so another trek to the opposite side of London might not be that far away.;)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

According to my photo store, this is the first ZClub event I've been to since Silverstone Jun 2007. tsk tsk must try harder. London Motor Museum in a couple of weeks with a spot of luck.

Cheers All, Gio.

Attachments

• IMAG0145.jpg
    IMAG0145.jpg
    541.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMAG0146.jpg
    IMAG0146.jpg
    710.3 KB · Views: 189
  • IMAG0147.jpg
    IMAG0147.jpg
    983.6 KB · Views: 190
  • IMAG0148.jpg
    IMAG0148.jpg
    767.2 KB · Views: 192

johnymd

Club Member
Looks like I got there too late for the photo's. I came along in my 1JZ powered 240 and Daren followed in his RB26 240z. Oh, and someone also turned up in an old BM.

Mr.F

Inactive
...plus Ladybird Debbie in a Saxo.

Thanks for a great turnout today guys! Good to be dominating the top car park again...

Andrew

Well-Known Forum User
Is there a meeting this Sunday at The Lodge. Never been to a meet before but I'm driving the car quite a lot at the moment and am free on Sunday. Also would like to see some other Z's if possible.

Mr.F

Inactive
We will be meeting at The Lodge on Sunday 4th Dec. Usual 12-00 midday start. SS11 7QT for Sat-Nav.

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
We will be meeting at The Lodge on Sunday 4th Dec. Usual 12-00 midday start. SS11 7QT for Sat-Nav.

Unfortunately I'm busy this Sunday however I'll look out for a post as to when the next meet is? as assuming I'm around I'd love to start attending these meets... :thumbs:

Mark