I made a bit of room in the workshop yesterday as the 280z is now off being painted so time to make a start on the latest car to arrive. I've not had a chance to check over this one as I've been too busy with the others so it got buried in the back of the workshop. I started by pulling the engine and removing all the front panels to check for rust. As I started removing bit it revealed no rust what so ever. This car has turned out to be in great condition with no surprises at all. Looks like the only repair is with the spare tyre well, which Mike supplied with the car. The car will require quite a few parts but a shell in this good condition is a great place to start. I've still not made my mind up as to how far I'll go with but for now I'll just strip it to a shell and clean it up before doing a RHD conversion. Then decide whether to have it painted or just cleanup the surface rust and use it as is.