Sign Here

andy

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry but it will not make on bit of difference! Have ANY of the petitions on the government site EVER resulted in any change??? In mu opinion it is just a way of making the country feel they have a voice and an effort to stop protests etc. All that will result is a very short letter in reply stating how they are doing this as a green issue blah blah blah.

The funniest thing about the whole green issue is the promotion of biofuel - after the full process of production, 100g of CO2 are PRODUCED in order to save 105g - hardly worth it is it???

STOP the coal fired power plants and go nuclear - funny how the green activists are the ones who campaign for cleaner fuels yet they also campain against nuclear power plants. Thick or what....

Cheers,

Andy

andy

Well-Known Forum User
I got an email from the government saying that the following plans had been shelved after signing the petition. So maybe people power does sometimes work.

http://zclub.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11064&highlight=banning

Doesn't hurt to try. :thumbs:

Fair enough BUT was it that the original idea was only a suggestion perhaps? I have no faith in Government, this one or ANY other. TBH I' dreading the torries getting in - no matter what promises they make they will be just the same as they were last time round - cripple the country for the short term benefit...

Cheers,

Andy

Russ

Club Member
So what is it when you're somewhere between a democracy and a dictatorship? Dictacracy?

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Actorz

Even hiz dad waz an actor:

Spencer Tracy.
Governmentz, or anyone with that power over The common man,
are all '
glory boy'z' who stab you then give you a plaster!

If he was a girl would hiz name have been: Tracy Spencer.:conf2: DJZ 60.:D