SEKZ 7th April Meeting - double header!

Mr.F

Inactive
A double event this month - the SEKZ first Sunday also coincides with the Goodwood Breakfast Club which this month is Sushi Sunday - a celebration of Japanese cars.

I propose that the start of the day will be breakfast at Goodwood - 8-00am gates open and there WILL be a queue. Entry to the event is FREE. Breakfast will be about £10 and there are usually other food vans available also. Browse around the cars and leave around 11-00am for a run back up to the Halfway House in time for lunch and meeting with members who haven't traveled to Goodwood (approx. 1-00pm).

This year the Breakfast Club is encouraging pre-registration and only invited cars will display on the circuit. Go to Breakfast Club at Goodwood | Free to All Motorsport Event
and follow the "Register" link. You will have to sign up for a "My Goodwood" account first if you haven't visited before. You can upload details of your car (inc. a photo). Cars selected for display on the circuit will be pre-notified. Others will be allocated paddock parking.

cabimageresizer.axd

*Please note that access to the circuit is specifically for the themed cars of the month, all other cars will be directed to park in the surrounding car parks which are in easy walking distance to the track. As the Goodwood Breakfasts clubs are becoming increasingly popular the front gate may be shut for a limited amount of time in order to ease track congestion. Gates will open again once congestion has eased.

johnymd

Club Member
Registered yesterday and got a nice reply.

Dear Mr Palmer,

Thank you for your pre-registration confirming that you intend to come to N/A - N/A.

As well as representing Sunday’s theme, we feel that your car will also be of particular interest to the attendees on the day. With this in mind, we are delighted to give you the opportunity to be one of the featured vehicles in the primary display area on the Grid.

To stand the best chance of obtaining a prime spot, featured vehicles should arrive by 08.00 hrs, and should be prepared if possible to stay on site until at least 11.30 hrs on the day.

When you arrive at Goodwood Motor Circuit please have your E-ticket Car Parking Form displayed in the windscreen of your car so the Marshal team can direct you to your parking location.
Many thanks for your support, and we look forward to welcoming you to N/A- N/A.

Kind regards

Goodwood Motor Circuit Team

Email disclaimer: Email Disclaimer

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
Nice one John. So has Matt remembered to register his S2000 so he doesn't end up in the pleb parking?

ianl

Well-Known Forum User
Cant find the option to register for sushi sunday

Next one available is soft top sunday, so registered for that

ianl

Well-Known Forum User
The link takes me to sushi sunday, clicking register takes me to second sushi sunday page, clicking register takes me to a page where i can select which breakfast clubs i want to go to, but the first one is soft top in may

Mr.F

Inactive
You need to be registered with the Goodwood system overall, then you can register for the Breakfast Club.

ianl

Well-Known Forum User
i am registered on the site, i have car details on the site. I have booked my car on the may breakfast club, i could book on any of the later ones.
The april breakfast club is not available to register on

bumblejon

Active Forum User
Same thing here, all registered but not able to register for Sushi Sunday. I assumed that it was all booked out and that no more cars are being taken.

I'm still going tho'.