Samuri

Al Douglas

Club Member
Seams there’s so much chat these days about Samuri’s they should have there own space on the forum. Including copies, reps, wannabeis of course!
:thumbs::eek:

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
As I said

Great idea lets start with actually pinning down the true spec of a standard and super Samuri

Cam grinds, head porting details, brake setups, compression ratio, carb jetting etc

Nigel Brook

Well-Known Forum User
As I said

Great idea lets start with actually pinning down the true spec of a standard and super Samuri

Cam grinds, head porting details, brake setups, compression ratio, carb jetting etc

Steve: You know full well that next to nobody can answer that. They're just "special" and that's all there is to it.;)

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Oh no we are back onto Samuri's . :smash:

A brand was created, unfortunately it packed up, kept on a while under Kevin and the packed up again.

The BIG question to be answered now is who wons the company rights, name and all.....?;)

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Thought yours went with the car ?

Been out in it today - call it a Samuri, call it a Datsun, call it a 260Z - it just brings a smile to your face just like they all do!

I went about 500 yds (no kidding) looked in my mirror and a passenger in a burgundy S12 was filming the car from his phone! That's what these cars mean to people.

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Current Owner/Director of the company formed in December 2014 trading as Samuri Conversions Ltd is Graham Beechey, an accountant from Welwyn.

Think he was/is on here but can't remember his forum name, I remember a thread where someone pointed out the Samuri name was potentially available as it was no longer registered at Companies House. Shortly afterwards he made a post saying he had bought/registered the company name. Can't find the thread to reference.

JK240

Club Member
Thought yours went with the car ?

Why would I give up my share in the company just because I sold the car..?

Been out in it today - call it a Samuri, call it a Datsun, call it a 260Z - it just brings a smile to your face just like they all do!

I went about 500 yds (no kidding) looked in my mirror and a passenger in a burgundy S12 was filming the car from his phone! That's what these cars mean to people.

That used to happen to me all the time Rob. Sara used to laugh, on the odd occasion she came out with me, at the attention the car gets. People pointing, photos from their own cars on the motorway, heads turning and massive thumbs ups. And you can never stop for fuel without a comment from someone in the petrol station..ever...:lol:

Current Owner/Director of the company formed in December 2014 trading as Samuri Conversions Ltd is Graham Beechey, an accountant from Welwyn.

Think he was/is on here but can't remember his forum name, I remember a thread where someone pointed out the Samuri name was potentially available as it was no longer registered at Companies House. Shortly afterwards he made a post saying he had bought/registered the company name. Can't find the thread to reference.

Graham usually comes to Donington in May, we've had some great conversations in the hotel bar ;) :D

JK240

Club Member
Is there any value in the samuri name now days? I thought it’d be linked(value-interest) to the few historic cars.
Frunkly, of course there is no value in samuri - Samuri however is a different story (several stories even)