rb26 240z questions

YoungS30

New Forum User
ok i am new to forums and have a couple questions so please bare with me.

so i have a 71 240z since i was 14 and me and my dad installed an l28 and kept it fine. lately im wanting more and i am considering a rb26dett. i considered a v8 but am going with the rb even though it is harder and more costly. and on a side note i also am wanting a right hand conversion(it is my personal liking. please dont badmouth my opinion please). now my questions are...
1. for the transmission would a 5 speed r33 gt-s transmission be strong enough after i push around 600hp out of the rb?
2. would the install be easier after a rhd conversion? like firewall issues or clearance issues of any kinda because i figure i could knock 2 birds with 1 stone.

thank you very much and if possible please obtain from rude comments about how this isnt how you would do it or that these are stupid questions. i have said i am new to being on forums and have genuine questions. thank you

Mr.F

Inactive
You won't find many guys in the UK bad-mouthing the RB engines!
There are a couple of owners on this forum with direct hands-on experience of the conversion - as a starting point, look out the Datsun Dave RB thread and spend a happy few days reading what he has achieved!