Pinewood Hotel Sunday 13th June

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Short notice Again

I have just heard a big player Mad Mike Taylor and his wife from the Z Scene in the States is visiting the UK from June the 12th to the 17th and as he has shown great hospitality to any of the brits who have been lucky enough to visit the states and go to one of the yearly ZCCA conventions that he was instrumental in stating quite a few years ago

Thought it would be nice for a few guys to meet up with him

The meet will be at the
Pinewood Hotel
Wexham Park Lane
George Green
Slough
Buckinghamshire
SL3 6AP
www.[B]pinewoodhotel[/B].co.uk

It is being tied in with a meet up with a few of the 300zx-club.com guys as well at will be from 12 o'clock onwards

People who have said they will be there are so far are

Steve&Pauline Burns
Mad Mike Taylor &Katy
Julie &Kelly Wilkins
Len Welch
Paul Eaton
Paul Wrangle
Andy Isherwood
NickZ32
Mad Marco
Cooperswb
Silverbullet
aceman

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Burnsie, any reason this has been posted so many times???
Yes as it borders three regions and to encourage people to come along and intermingle and meet new faces instead of just staying in their own region and meeting the same old faces

AndyMinto

Inactive
Hi Steve,
Sylvia and I are aiming to make it so we might be able to get 2 of the 280zx's out of 61 on the road together in the same place! Now if I'd made it to Billing we'd have had the Red, White and the Blue!
BTW the car formerly known as Freebird now has daily use!

Also we've met a lot of the 300 contingent attending and they are great fun.

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Hi Steve,
Sylvia and I are aiming to make it so we might be able to get 2 of the 280zx's out of 61 on the road together in the same place! Now if I'd made it to Billing we'd have had the Red, White and the Blue!
BTW the car formerly known as Freebird now has daily use!

Also we've met a lot of the 300 contingent attending and they are great fun.
maybe 3 if Julie Wilkins gets it through the MOT and also not sure which Z Paul Wrange will bring

AndyMinto

Inactive
What has she got Mk1 or 2? I have a Mk 1 available for certain spares (well I do need to keep the rarities)!

AndyMinto

Inactive
Having looked at the Sunday lunch menu on the hotels site, Sylvia and I are looking to book a table for around 1:00pm. Is anyone else thinking of eating and if so should we let the hotel know we are from the ZClub so they can seat us near each other?

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
awright ! Even If I have to shut the pub and loose thousands :rolleyes: Me and Mrs zpuppy will be there ! :D :cheers: