Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I am not a paid up member so don't qualify

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
As you should all have had a pm informing you that the club is able to afford to produce a free 2010 calendar to paid up members as of the 01.01.2010

If you would like your car to be considered for inclusion in the calendar please supply our Chairman 'Jak the Ruby' with a high quality photograph at jaktheruby@yahoo.co.uk ASAP

Last edited by a moderator:

JakTheRuby

Club Member
I've had lots and lots. There are some corkers there! Keep them coming guys as I want to get as varied a selection as possible.

It could be you!

Dale

Club Member
How is the calendar going this year? Have we enough photos for it?

Just thought I'd ask, as I like to have a calendar up on the wall ready for the start of the year, and there's no better one to have than a one filled with lovely pictures of Zeds!

If there's a shortage of pics, I can help if required.

:thumbs:

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Loads and loads. Send a few over Dale just in case I have a problem but I'll be posting up a proof later on so you can see if you made the grade!

kpatterson

New Forum User
Hi, I have some pictures of my rally 240Z in action if you would like these for the calender if it is not too late?
Cheers

kpatterson

New Forum User
Hi, I have some pictures of my rally 240Z in action if you would like these for the calender if it is not too late? If so where do I send them or upload them to?
Cheers