Original Japan Number plates

red baron

Well-Known Forum User
2 Sets of Original Japanese Number Plates, which are genuine. 3663 and 7092. In very good condition and off my own car. These are metal. £25 per set.

Also for sale. A set of hub centric wheel spacers front and rear. 25mm rear and 13 or 15 on the front with nuts and tools, 5 stud. These are 114.3 down to 100mm. £50

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
2 Sets of Original Japanese Number Plates, which are genuine. 3663 and 7092. In very good condition and off my own car. These are metal. £25 per set.

What licensing district are they, and what taxation class (the small numbers on the top line) please?

red baron

Well-Known Forum User
Are you after the ones with two numbers at the top. I may have another set like that somewhere. If I have l will let you know first.

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
Are you after the ones with two numbers at the top. I may have another set like that somewhere. If I have l will let you know first.

What I'm really after are Yokohama or - preferably - Shinagawa plates with single digit tax class codes or - failing that - '33' code, but it's a long shot. 'Carnet' plates also good.

Tony 260Z

Club Member
I bought a set of original Japanese plates a while ago... 33 is definitely the small number on them (they're in the garage so I can't look right now to see what the rest is)... very cool - they're metal but the letters are see-through and they're in frame/box contraptions so they light up :)