Nissan HQ Complaints Department contact number

Geny

Active Forum User
I am experiencing extreme issues with my local Nissan dealer. I feel the need to escalate it to Nissan Head Office but do not have a contact number, I have tried the Web to no avail.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A NUMBER FOR NISSAN CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT?

The local dealership does not have a Principle, so I am left with no choice but to contact Nissan direct. I put my car in to Nissan well over 2 months ago to have the brakes looked at as they were grinding and there was an intermittant issue with the passenger window not going up or down its still there, they have had it well over 2 months.

It has since been broken into whilst in Nissan care and the car vandalised and the stereo stolen. There has been almost zero communication from them. Trading Standards are happy to get involved I thought I would go direct to Nissan first. They have not tried to call me in the last two weeks. The service manager even lied to me about the date my car was broken into. I was informed almost two weeks after the car was broken into.

I also missed JapFest as they still had my car, so two tickets also wasted, not bad all in all as they said my car would be ready in two days.

All in all not a good advertisment for Nissan.

Russ

Club Member
That's awful!

I'm sure someone with a contact will be able to help you. Few of the committee are in France at the moment so might not be right away.

Anyone?

Nidge74

New Forum User
I found this in relation to Nissan GB, although it seems to be more concerned with the financial side of things.
Perhaps they could point you in the right direction

Contact Details
Phone: 01923 899334
Fax: 01923 899918
Email: Customer Support

Postal Address
Customer Services Nissan Motor (GB) Ltd
The Rivers Office Park
Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth
Hertfordshire WD3 9YS

http://www.nissan.co.uk/home/servic...ce4010VgnVCM100000c4300a0aRCRD.html?ln=/en_GB

Geny

Active Forum User
Thanks called them, they were considerate and are going to look into it and get back to me with in 3 days.
Will let you know. I would stay well clear of Wessex Nissan in Newport.

rsj

F1 Champ!
Club Member
Geny said:
Called earlier in the day. Lets see what happens now.
IMHO..& as already posted on the 350 OC site, I would urge you to take legal advice and get a solicitors letter to the garage PDQ! :D
Whatever, I hope they look after you properly...

Geny

Active Forum User
Brief update,
Called Nissan Customer Care
Nissan said that it was a Dealer issue therefore they would not be able to assist, they did provide the contact name and number for Wessex Director.

There has been no communication from Wessex Newport in over 3 weeks, they have now had my car 5 days short of 3 months, not bad for a 2-3 day job.

Wessex' Director called having looked into it and informed me that the Service Manager from Newport had informed me that the car would be ready on the 26th, which is a lie as there has been no communication at all. My car will be ready Monday and he has offerred me my next service for free, I declined as I felt insulted. I feel they should have carried the work out for free as a minimum.

The case is now in the hands of trading standards, I have to pay in full, its not a money issue but a principle issue. Three months with out a car, if I had to hire a car, it would have cost more than the repair charge.
The service manager called me a liar as he says he has provided updates, when he has been the liar all along.

Am I being over the top not accepting the service??????

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Well, unless he recorded the call (which I assume he's obliged to tell you before discussing the subject) he can't prove it and can't therefore accuse you of lying ! Logic - no ?