NI meet sep 20th

martinopy

New Forum User
Hi guys, just to introduce myself, my name is marty and i've currently got a 350z. I'm a member of the 350z-uk site and have recently took up the position of events organiser for NI. I'm organising a meet through the club for sunday 20th september, starting in carrickfergus and heading to portrush, although the meet is mostly aimed at 350z owners it'd be great to see a few other z cars making the day, so if anyone is interested then pop into the NI section on 350z-uk.com and have a look.
Thanks for looking, Marty

martinmac

Inactive
The latest list.

1. Marty(martinopy)
2. JpAero
3. mic-39
4. mylesmcg
5. Andlid
6. 5tu
7. Beardybaby
8. clifford252
9. datty240z

martinmac

Inactive
1. Marty(martinopy)
2. JpAero
3. mic-39
4. mylesmcg
5. Andlid
6. 5tu
7. Beardybaby
8. clifford252
9. Rogan
10.Datty240Z
11. Darren_Z

martinopy

New Forum User
Hi guys just putting up a wee reminder that the meet is this sunday coming. The plans are :
- anyone wanting a late breakfast/early lunch, meeting in papa browns in carrickfergus at 11 am (this is totally optional and not part of the meet)
- Noon, meet in the castle car park Carrickfergus with the intention of leaving at 12.30 along the antrim coast road
- en route, stop off for photos etc
- arrive in Portrush mid afternoon for a meet and chat

That's the basics anyway, anyone that needs to get hold of me my number is Marty - 07870562617. Give me a shout if your running late etc.

martinopy

New Forum User
I'd just like to say a huge thankyou to the guys that popped along today,it was great to see a couple of other Zs :thumbs:

datty240Z

Well-Known Forum User
I'd just like to say a huge thankyou to the guys that popped along today,it was great to see a couple of other Zs :thumbs:

Pleasure was ours Marty. It was fun to go for a high speed blast round the coast. Hadn't much time to take in the stunning North Antrim scenery though:rofl: