New member with Z31 in Manchester.

N

nickz

Hi,

Just joined up on the forum today as I picked up a z31 yesterday to restore over the coming few months.

Its a black 3 litre NA Auto. On an "F" plate.

I'll try and get some pictures uploaded in the next few days, but it needs some work. Always wanted one, so quite pleased to get hold of it.

There is hardly any rust on it and the rear arches etc.. are solid.
It had been stored for a few years by the looks of things, but then was stored outside in a yard and the drivers side window was left partially down, so now the interior is soaking wet !! .

So I am in the process of drying out the insides at the moment as we speak as the carpet is swimming as is the drivers seat. Its a real shame as it was in really good condition inside too. No tears in the seat or damage.

The only major area that needs work is the passenger front wing as it has been damaged.

So if anybody knows of a spare front NS wing, please let me know.

Thanks and great club by the way.

Mr.F

Inactive
I have a new RH late Z31 wing in stock - very light transit damage, easily repaired. £150 + VAT (new over £300 if still available...)
01277 374201.

RIDDLER

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome to the club - I'm in the Manchester area too . . . Stockport. May see you around!

N

nickz

I have a new RH late Z31 wing in stock - very light transit damage, easily repaired. £150 + VAT (new over £300 if still available...)
01277 374201.

Thanks for the offer, but my RH wing is fine, its the LH one that I need. I will check to see if Nissan still do them, but hopefully I will find a second hand one somewhere.

Looking at your website though, I will certainly be in touch over the coming few weeks, as I need the front lower lip that you supply. ( The lower part of my bumper has a crack and I would like to cover it with the lip )

Welcome to the club - I'm in the Manchester area too . . . Stockport. May see you around!

I'll keep my eyes out for you on the roads. ( I don't think my 300zx will be on the road though until the summer at the earliest. )