New forum - Welcome 350z owners!

Russ

Club Member
Hello,

In a bid to make this site more 350z orientated (oh how I'd love one myself) I've created this specific forum. Other threads will be moved into here from the other forums when I know what day the car was released and can split them accordingly.

Anyway if any 350z owners have any ideas specific to the model or otherwise please let me know at russ.taylor@zclub.net

Cheers

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
The 350Z is the way forward for the Z Club and gives us an advantage over some other types of car clubs, in that we still have a current model car to promote!
Also means that Mr F can increase his post count even more though!!:eek:
Cheerz,
JEZ;)

P

paul7591

My new 350Z arrives 1 August and I can't wait. Azure Blue GT version with Sat Nav and Tracker. I want a body kit which is the best Veilside or what?

Mr.F

Inactive
The best kit is the one that pleases you the most, not the one someone else chose...........

Hodge

Forum User
Is it me, but are the panel gaps around the bonnet on the Veilside kit rather wide?
The one at last years JAE was poor, and the one in this months Japanese Performance mag is no better!
Hodge.

Mr.F

Inactive
The one at last years JAE was poor, and the one in this months Japanese Performance mag is no better

One and the same car! Gap always looks bigger at the front due to rubber seal and it shows more on a silver car. The rest don't look that bad in the current Japanese Performance, although not perfect.

Russ

Club Member
I think it's quite rare to find a bodykit that is THAT good, however I'm sure the NISMO kit is good. I have searched www.nismo.co.jp but cannot navigate due to my poor Japanese and apparent lack of an English site...

smitbj

Forum User
I'd just like to say Hi. I just joined the zclub, so I'm just finding my way around. I've only had my 350Z Gt for three weeks now, and it's a lovely, powerful car. I had an audi TT 225 before, and the 350 handles so much better, and just feels and sounds just how a sports car should be. I think that I'm in love already!!!

Mr.G

Club Member
Bazza I am jealous, how I would love a 350Z (one day I will) - post some pics in your gallery and welcome to the CLUB!!

smitbj

Forum User
I'm just getting my way around the site, seems like there is lots of info here, it's good to be a member of the Z club.

dav350z

Club Member
Anyone know the latest on the 2006 model updates.
What's changing on the car, the prices and when they will be available?

Dav

palton2427

New Forum User
I all, I had the pleasure of owning a 300z and now the 350 gt4, with the satnav and hands free, and believe me you need both hands on the wheel in this weather. The ESP just isnt upto the wet weather or is it me going to fast?

G

GlenZ

Can anybody tell me what the origin of the 350Z engine is, is it based on the all alloy Renault Dourvin engine or on a Nissan engine, or of a totally new design, if a new design who designed it Renault or Nissan ?
One is tempted to wish it was designed by Nissan but then Nissan have designed some pretty crappy engines and gearboxes in the recent past so it might not be such a good thing afterall..............