New Area Contacts

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
NEW AREA CONTACTS

We are pleased to announce two members have stepped up to the plate to become Area Contacts. Firstly madmarco has offered his services to take over the South Central region and if the success of this years Japfest, that he organised, is anything to go by this region is soon going to be buzzing. Then fairladyzxgirl has offered to start a new local group based in Yorkshire which is an area that the club has been missing for far to long. She was one of the organisers of highly successful Z008 and her enthusiasm for getting people to have a fun time rubs off on the Yorkshire crowd you are going to have a blast up there

They will both be shortly posting up in the relevant Local group forums to introduce themselves to you all. Both these members have close links with the 300guys and as such should ensure a really nice mix of people and cars

Last edited by a moderator:

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Wecome..

I for one would like to Welcome MADMARCO & FAIRLADYZXGIRL to their newly
designated roles, as area rep'z & wish them a great start to a positively rewarding
task.

DJZ 60.:thumbs:

JakTheRuby

Club Member
If you have a look around you'll see they've already been at it (figuratively speaking) organising away like hardy-worky types. It's awesome that these guys have picked up the ball and run with it. Having members who want to go forward rather than sit back and watch is so cool. Hopefully it'll be viral and more and more will wanna jump on the ZClub rocketship so we can turn it around finally for the greater good of the whole club (and at no point am I having a dig at anyone with this post).

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Satisfaction

Theres nothing better than satisfaction gained from doing something that is
positive, making a mark,or significant .
To kind of take the weight off of weary shoulders & all that.
Sitting down one day & thinking? Hey.....I did that,was a part of that,or I enjoyed that.
Putting one'z self in to gear is the way to go !
Stay in neutral & you stay where you are

William Shake'zgear circa 1862 DJZ 60.:D