Nenetol Duster

TimW

Club Member
As promised to those who I bored shitless with stories of detailing my Grandmother’s car when I was a kid! Time wise it made 50p and a stop off at the local sweet shop on the way home a real bargain.

Here’s some links to the Nenetol duster. Brilliant bit of kit. Helps eliminate paint swirls, use inside and out, quick to use, washable, refillable and lovely smell. Definately a worthy addition to any detailing arsenal.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-...ll-/232040337297?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Genuine-Nenette-Duster-Liquid-Nenetol/dp/B004NOZIFQ

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for link Tim.

Donington should provide these free of charge for all classic owners taking their car into circuit if they aren't going to improve the condition of the in-field approach roads.

The only downside of weekend was the truly appalling condition.
Loose gravel and rocks and dusty as hell.

Circuit organisers need to put down tarmac. Those kind of roads may be suitable for a modern 4wd but for a valuable and delicate not to mention expensive old classic - not on.

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks for letting me borrow your Nenetol duster Tim, it worked a treat :thumbs: I'm gonna order myself one this week for those moments when the Z needs a quick once over at an inconvenient time & place :cool:
Maybe someone should take 3 or 4 dozen along to Donny next year to sell off to dusty car owners :D

status

Well-Known Forum User
Good job that french bloke didn't take his pee yellow 240 then Chris,,its bin off the road more than its bin on,it probably would've fell to bits,I might get two of those brushes they look good,one for the Zed and one for me hair,are they any good for sorting yer Barnet out ? Anyone,if not I'll give Sean's Barnet a polish when I see him ,get all that dust off

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
His pee wee yellow 240 is getting a colour change apparently ? Top secret he won't say what it will be though ;)

Those dusters only good for polishing I'm afraid, a yard brush would be more suitable for your hair :lol:

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
No dust where I was today....and the weather's got really bad - down to 14°c !

Colour and form will be 'classic' - my protest against all the swaps and ZG arches !

Attachments

• P5030061.JPG
    P5030061.JPG
    737 KB · Views: 20
  • P5030062.JPG
    P5030062.JPG
    797.3 KB · Views: 20

status

Well-Known Forum User
Looks nice baldy,why protest against all the z4 arches and swaps,it's your car to do with wot you want and has nout to do with anyone else your pissss yellow common 240 looked nice,why change it,don't say it's goner be orange like most of em now days,I might join two of those brushes together then Chris,got a set of wheels here,not bin up your way for ages,I'm going to snowdonia in July but they won't fit in the new Zed

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Time for a change of spec etc and then it's no longer the 'same' car so colour change as well.

Still be me behind the wheel.

status

Well-Known Forum User
So that is one change we will know about,older and uglier,wot colour is car,tell me I won't tell anyone

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
:rofl:

Thanks for sharing Tim I may have to pick one of those up, I have also just purchased a clay bar kit from Valet pro which I'm going to give a go following our conversation :)

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
Chris,got a set of wheels here,not bin up your way for ages,I'm going to snowdonia in July but they won't fit in the new Zed

Can't you bring the wheels instead of the Mrs ?
I believe she doesn't like your driving much anyway :lol:

status

Well-Known Forum User
Chris I'm not bringing the mrs,I'm bringing someone else's mrs but don't tell anyone,I do get fed up with being called a child when I floor it,I done it on Monday in the other Zed,had to sort out one of them new mustangs,the look on her boat sed it all

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
Uglier....as an Aston-Martin in that 100 beautiful list - all in the eye of the beholder - and you have a head-start on us there.

datsfun

Club Member
Colour and form will be 'classic' - my protest against all the swaps and ZG arches !

Excellent news. Great to see that you are "potesting against modifications and instead promoting the keeping it stock vibe.

Slightly ironic since you sell go faster modified exhausts as as hobby then? :smash::rolleyes:

datsfun

Club Member

Excellent news. Great to see that you are "protesting" against modifications and instead promoting the keeping it stock vibe.

Slightly ironic since you sell ( promote) go faster, modifications exhausts as hobby then? :smash::rolleyes: