Midland area meet

Arkwright

Inactive
Hi All
Bantambunny is arranging a meet in the Nottingham area on Sunday 8 March 12nn at a venue to be announced. All models of Z welcome.

Please append your names below if interested
  • Arkwright
  • Zulley

Martin W

Well-Known Forum User
Me n Michelle mite be up for it, as it cant be that far from us if its Nott,s way, but we will be Zless as its not finished yet

cheers martin

Arkwright

Inactive
sorry for the delay on this.

Venue is The White Post Inn, A614 roundabout, Farnsfield NG22 8HN (car park at the rear off the Farnsfield Road)

12nn onwards. (at present they are offering 2 main courses for the price of one)

Arkwright

Inactive
I’ve been down to the White post Inn and spoken with the assistant manager. They will try to cone off part of the car park for us but not promising this as it is a busy day for them.

A part of the dining room will be set aside for us which seats up to 60 people so we should have a nice meeting area.

A full menu is available including Sunday lunch. Pricing is 2 for 1 on main course only. Eat at what time you like. Obviously it’s easier for them if groups of people order together rather that a large group sit down at once.

The welcome seems pleasant already. I hope to see you all there.

Arkwright

Inactive
1) Bantambunny & Bro
2) Guynkate & mini me
3) Arkwright
4) Zulley
5) Edk83
6) Foole
7) Munny975 (MAYBE) depending on Where abouts and Monies
8) Mikey bean (pending running car)
9) Romaine
10) boldy + missus
11) Mikey Bean
12) Beer Monster
13) Tweaky
14) SilverTT + whippet and flat cap
15) SRMotorsport
16) Shire
17) CS
18) IanS16
19) Martek
20) Martin W
21) Zee
22) phill82
23) Bee Gee Vinz
Any more names?

Martin W

Well-Known Forum User
sorry to say that me n Michelle cant make it now which is a real shame im up to my ears in work and really need to get it all finished, hopefully we will get to another meet sometime soon???

martin

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Good day to all......

Hope you all have a nize...meet. The sun iz out!
r'gardz 2 all........:cheers: DJZ 60.:thumbs:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
I was probabaly the oldest there and had the most standard car but the 'young uns' made me very welcome.

Another good meet, thanks Bantambunny and Derek.

Arkwright

Inactive
IMG_3043.JPG

IMG_3044.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3047.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_3051.JPG

IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_3058.JPG

IMG_3061.JPG

IMG_3062.JPG

IMG_3066.JPG

IMG_3067.JPG

IMG_3069.JPG

IMG_3070.JPG

edit - photographs by Beermonster (300zx.co.uk)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bantambunny

Well-Known Forum User
Well i've been waiting for something to happen in the midlands for the past year or so, two sets of regional events organisers and nothing's really happened for one reason or another decided someone should do something about it. Good turnout for the first meet and glad everyone had a good day :D

Arkwright

Inactive
It was a good meet. I didn't count but lots of people there (I would guess about 45 including friends & family). All 4 clubs represented. Z club,300zx,co.uk, 300zx-club.com, 350Z-uk.com. Roll on some more meets. It was a bit cold and a bit wet but we all enjoyed it plus the licensee has asked us back so we must have been good!

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Looks like a good turnout guys. It's something to immediately build on. The Z's look fab (Vinz' engine bay always elicits a smile, that is a work of art!). It looks like a decent sized venue too. I thought for a second Derek had learned how to point a camera but then it turned out to be another guy (and they are really good shots too!). Keep it up lads & lasses.