Meeting at my home in surrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHIL HYETT

Well-Known Forum User
Hi All . In conjunction with the South East Zclub we would like to invite all Zclub members to a meeting at our home in Surrey near Gatwick . on Sunday the 5th of June . This is something I have always wanted to do , have as many Z members and their cars at a meeting at our home . There will be a BBQ fired up so bring what you would like burnt !! .Salad and soft drinks etc will be provided . Marquee will be up if weather is bad ,Loads of Parking . All I need is you and your Zs to make a dream come true . Please contact me if you are up for it .

Best regards

Phil :driving:

Last edited by a moderator:

johnymd

Club Member
I'm up for this Phil. Are you talking about the first Sunday of next month or is this planned for later in the year?

GTR-240Z

Well-Known Forum User
yeah as per John is this in place of the usual halfway house meet or something else. So long as my car is back from the bodyshop having new mirrors fitted I'm keen for this.

PHIL HYETT

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry Senior moment

Sorry Senior moment . To be held on the 5th of June 2011. Hope it will be warmer than it is now !!

Regards

PHIL HYETT

Well-Known Forum User
Yes replaces SE METTING

Yes it will replace SE meeting but is open to ALL Zclub Members .
Phil . :driving:

Mr.F

Inactive
I can confirm that this will be the SEKZ meeting for June 5th as already discussed with Phil (see SEKZ Newsletter for formal announcement), but would emphasise that it will be open to ALL Z Club members - as are all SEKZ meetings of course!

Older members will remember the huge success of the Gary's Picnic barbecues at the late Gary Martin's place near Southampton - golden days of attendance! Phil has loads of space, so don't feel you need to limit attendance!

status

Well-Known Forum User
Sounds cool.i thought of doing the same at mine one day,loads of space and in the country,loads of parking,will have to speak to Doris

PHIL HYETT

Well-Known Forum User
Good news

Good news guys . Very much looking forward to this day and meeting you all , but we need a lot more of you to come , so lets see some more names in the next few days please , Lets hope for a very good turn out . :bow:

Best regards
Phil . :driving:

PHIL HYETT

Well-Known Forum User
Great

Top man Madmarco , Look forward to meeting you . All who say they will be attending will be sent my address by pm in the near future . or Mikes Feeneys news letter .

Phil:driving:

260ZG

Club Member
As its fairly close to me I suppose it would be rude not to.....:)

I could do with a Sunday off by then, as I will be working at Crystal Palace the Bank Holiday week end.

PHIL HYETT

Well-Known Forum User
Great

zpuppy and 260ZG Great news look forward to meeting you both and the Mrs on the 5th of June.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.