March 18th meeting

260Z TT

Club Member
Hi Guys,
Wednesday March 18th at 8pm will be the next meeting for our local group.
Attendances have been poor for some time now and new blood is needed.
Please feel free to come along and give suggestions for events/days out.

Meeting place is;
Cheshire Lounge, Chester Road on the A556, close to Little Bollington and Altrincham.
Next to M56, J8
5 mins from M6, J19 Knutsford

Send me a pm if you want to come
or call me on 07825 003392

Mark :driving:

Mr Ex

Inactive
Hi Guys,
Wednesday March 18th at 8pm will be the next meeting for our local group.
Attendances have been poor for some time now and new blood is needed.
Please feel free to come along and give suggestions for events/days out.

Meeting place is;
Cheshire Lounge, Chester Road on the A556, close to Little Bollington and Altrincham.
Next to M56, J8
5 mins from M6, J19 Knutsford

Send me a pm if you want to come
or call me on 07825 003392

Mark :driving:

Sorry but I can't manage late nights these days, But........when Jnr gets a licence & a banger I'll let him take me.:D

richiep

Club Member
I will be there as normal too.

Mark makes a good point. The issue of attendance is also something that has affected our regional show presence (other than Oulton Park) - this comes to mind for me as I have just sent off the forms for this year's two Tatton Park shows. These are major 2000 car events that used to have pretty damn good Z club attendance and now we are getting to a point where I feel bad claiming a plot capable of taking 15 cars or so and getting barely 5.

Excepting cars that are off the road for good reasons, people really need to start supporting the club and not being apathetic. If this year's Tatton attendance is weak, I'm in a half mind to not bother next year - its embarassing. :(

I'll be posting more about this nearer the time (first Tatton is May 30th-31st)

Mr Ex

Inactive
I will be there as normal too.

Mark makes a good point. The issue of attendance is also something that has affected our regional show presence (other than Oulton Park) - this comes to mind for me as I have just sent off the forms for this year's two Tatton Park shows. These are major 2000 car events that used to have pretty damn good Z club attendance and now we are getting to a point where I feel bad claiming a plot capable of taking 15 cars or so and getting barely 5.

Excepting cars that are off the road for good reasons, people really need to start supporting the club and not being apathetic. If this year's Tatton attendance is weak, I'm in a half mind to not bother next year - its embarassing. :(

I'll be posting more about this nearer the time (first Tatton is May 30th-31st)

That Tatton I'm on my jollies.:(

Nidge74

New Forum User
I can make the 30th, but already invested in tickets for BTCC Oulton Park, Sunday.

Sorry

It is a shame that so many events clash with other events. I think that this could also be a reason for low attendance figures.

It is appreciated that you guys make the effort to book these dates