Lower adjustable arms for camber?

atomman

Club Member
Have you seen the BC coil overs ? you can buy just the top that fits the original Datsun mount and gives you adjustment, depends how much you want,

I made these for mine similar to the BC's

E99BB8F7-DD3A-49F5-995B-862D4C14F1A5_zpsgtireuqe.jpg

on the front with the 25mm offset RCA's I can get +4 to -4 degrees adjustment, doubt I will ever need more than that.

Hope that helps

Gary

strugrat

Club Member

240carsten

Well-Known Forum User
Yup, I have a set of BC jobbies sitting in a UPS truck heading my way as we speak! Was going for GAZ, but after hearing about weird angled welding and having to tear down my rear struts completely and send to the UK, I decided me and a friend can simply leave the rear spindles in/ cut the struts and weld the BC stuff on after sliding it over the 2" stub... quite straight forward I hope.

Andre

Well-Known Forum User
Would these work with a Gaz gold set up? Mine have turned up today so can start putting it all back together now .

atomman

Club Member
Would these work with a Gaz gold set up? Mine have turned up today so can start putting it all back together now .

Not sure on that one, depends what size ID bearing they run and if its the same as the GAZ strut,

Andre

Well-Known Forum User
I was under the impression that sending my suspension to Gaz I'd get new strut tops ( top hats ) but I've got my old ones back fitted .... Is that right?