L26 Engine including ancillaries

Russell

Club Member
I am changing the engine in my 260Z and as such the engine is up for grabs.

It is an L26 in great condition. Car has done a little over 90k miles but engine has been rebuild in its life by the engineer who restored it in the 90's.

Has a pair of HS6 SU carbs, brand new Rama-ir filters, a nice 6-2-1 exhaust manifold.

As I wont be needing any of it I will also include everything else attached to the engine (not the gearbox and Clutch).
Starter motor, Alternator, Fan, Fuel Pump, Distributer etc. etc.

Engine has been serviced about 100 miles ago along with new studs and nuts along the manifolds and the helicoiled professionally where required.
Carbs have been cleaned and setup, new points, rotor and distributer cap.

I'm not really sure the value of it all but would like to clear £800 on it all.

I also have a brand new Facet Fuel pump kit and FIlterk ing pressure regulator that are still in their boxes and now surplus to requirement as well as a blanking plate so the mechanical pump can be replaced. These will be for separate negotiation.

The good bit -
The engine is still in the car and running at the moment so if you are interested, don't take my word for it, come and see it running, go for a drive so you know exactly what you are getting.

There are a few pictures on my restoration thread and the final part covers the work most recently done.