Japfest pictures and afterthoughts

T

tulip

i am just starting a new thread for pictures and thoughts of today, bit wrecked now but i shall be back later

jay28

Well-Known Forum User
Sorry I couldn't make it tulip, Hope you had a good day, Looking forward to the pics.

T

tulip

first of can i say a huge thank you to datty240z(andrew) and joe(z31) both long standing members on here who not only traveled a very long distance to the show(not sure of the miles) in their cars but andrew also brought along the zclub banner and stands and nissan flags and some other z club signage which along with the 300zx banner made our little stand the most noticeable of all the owner clubs there.:bow: andrews daughter also traveled with him.
of all the cars there the 240z just seemed to attract people like a magnet also the 2 z31s 1 which was a uk spec and the other a jap facelift model so interestung to see them together
we also had about 7 z32s inc darrellswb who travelled over from england with his wife karen for the weekend i think they had a good time, the weather was perfect, lots of track action, nice cars and good company, bigger and better for next year i hope.
yes jay you missed a cracking day, pity but your only ?0 once;)
only glitch was the little hitler marshalls when we arrived when you see the pics you will notice we are kinda parked in a swimming pool
once again thanks all who attended, i did not have a camera but there should be pics up soon

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Borrowed from both sites
100_2680.jpg

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Great work

Hi Trish.
hats off for pre-organisation,work in prep for what looks like a positive
Z meet. I love The banners,flags & sincerely hope theres growth & participation in pending events. Regardzzz DJZ 60.:thumbs: