Japfest Castle Combe 17/5/2008

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
JAPFESTBANNER3.jpg

In an attempt to gauge interest in the above event we need you input to this. We hope that we can again have a joint stand with the 300.co.uk and 350-uk.com guys as we have over the last few years.

To give the greatly reduced entrance fee of £10 plus postage and paypal fee possible we will have to prepay for the tickets in the near future

This would enable you to get into the show and park your Z/ZX in the join clubs stand in the midst of the action and not in the general car park.

We also hope to book 2 track sessions solely for the Fairlady Z range at the cost of Approx £25 plus postage etc

The reduced prepaid fee gives you a saving of £5 if you want to pay on the day and £3 if you book through us instead of prepaying through Castle Combe

To give this service we will have to shortly pay out approx £2000 in advance and as such would need to gauge your interest NOW

If you are interested in this please enter your name in this thread

But please be warned once you have entered your name you will be sent a booking form for payment almost straight away

Whether we can afford to underwrite this depends on the amount of responce we get in the next few days

Last edited by a moderator:

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Yes I'm a certainty if the event is feasible.

Please put me down for 2 tickets, 1 car pass, 2 track sessions.

Quavey

Forum User
Im up for this quite a trip for me but i went last year and it was worth it...
So one car and Two people it will be - have to find a lucky victim to pay half of the fuel!
Chris

(Also Quavey on 300zx.co.uk - hence why this is my first post! :) )

M

madmarco

I'm in, will be attending Japfest and Z008. :D

two tickets, one vehicle, two track sessions.

JakTheRuby

Club Member
Okay you groovy cats. You've convinced me. My brother has raced here and only lives about 20 miles up the road so if I can hitch a lift / fly, I reckon it's about time I put in another appearance and met some of you guys. 2 tickets please.

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
Put us down for 2 tickets 1 car pass and 2 track sessions too!! that should getme moving on my 240z turbo project, if not it'll be the Z31 not missing out this year!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Mitch

Club Member
Jap Fest

Hi Steve

I am very interested in comming to the Jap Fest, please could I have 2 tickets, 1 car pass and 2 track sessions. Let's hope we make the numbers.

:280Z::devil: