Japfest 2017 | The Z Club of Great Britain
  1. The Z Club relies on the support of it's paid members - join the club or renew your membership here.

Japfest 2017

Discussion in 'Video Clips' started by tel240z, Dec 21, 2016.

1. tel240z

tel240z
    Z Club Member

2. johnymd

johnymd
    Z Club Member

Interesting black G-nose.

3. jaydeescuba

jaydeescuba New Forum User

Hi all
    Is there no club stand or track sessions at japfest this year?
    Can't seem to find any info...
    thanks

4. richiep

richiep
    Z Club Member

It's the same weekend as the Samuri Gathering at the Donington Historic Festival, so club support is behind that event instead of Japfest this time.

5. Farmer42

Farmer42
    Z Club Member

So there is nothing for Japfest 2 at Donington on 1 July either? Was going to attend both the Samurai Gathering and Japfest 2 but if there is no club support then I will reconsider Japfest.

6. richiep

richiep
    Z Club Member

Don't know about Japfest 2; personally I'd like to do that too given I'm going to the Donington Historic. Bear in mind that the Japfest stands are actually organised by someone from the 350/370 club, and it's a joint stand for them, us, 300zx, etc. They may be planning something for Japfest 2 that we can piggy-back on.

7. pmac

pmac Active Forum User

350Z/370Z club have their own stand at Japfest Silverstone. There is a new NEO doing it .
    .They dont appear to be doing Japfest Donington.
    I dont see any mention of inviting anyone else.

300ZX.co.uk has no official stand at either Japfest event at this moment in time.

There are a few 300ZXs going to Japfest Silverstone( 2 confirmed at the minute.. me and one of my fellow slicktop drivers.)
    There is also a Time Attack prepared 240Z at Japfest Silverstone.
    The three of us are out on track.:driving:

Japfest Donington hosts a round of Time Attack this year. All being well there will be a 300ZX and a 240Z on the entry list.:bow:

8. iandecjak

iandecjak
    Z Club Member

I was hoping to do Donnington Sat and Japfest Sunday at Silverstone over the May Bank holiday weekend but if club access through 350z club to Japfest not possible I will have to look at paying full wack to attend........ouch!

9. Luddy

Luddy Forum User

I'm keen to go to Japfest Silverstone, was a good turn out last year